Quantcast

Some photos from Sea Otter

renorider40

Monkey
Aug 22, 2005
Holy low bottom bracket on that pink bike, batman! haha that is kinda a cool shot to see the suspension fully compressed.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Nice! I really like the last two of the first set (Rennie and Cedric). Thanks for posting!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
She is working with a few of the west coast guys on that. Her bike is a big problem for her. It's a pile. A badly setup pile. They are also trying to get her dialed in on that.

Lex

Monkey
Dec 6, 2001
Massachusetts
I don't think Cedric could look more Euro trash if he went down the checklist. Stupid soul patch, Euro Hawk, J-Lo Sunnies....
If you look closely he kind of looks like a cross between Spock from Star Trek and Ross from Friends in that photo. (With a twist of pimp of course.)

I guess I'm a nerd for even being able to make that comparison.

Lex

Monkey
Dec 6, 2001
Massachusetts
Gracia tops all sell-outs.
In what way? I was poking fun in my post but I still respect the guy for being a good rider/racer. Not many others can be as good at as many different types of riding at the same time. I give him props for that as well as being so good at selling himself. If selling your image and your riding skills (that you can back up with results) for decent money is selling out then I guess he has. If so, I'd like to know where I can sell out. (Nevermind. I don't have an image or many skills.)