Quantcast

Some Pics at our trails w/ my 20" freinds.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
im a 26 er i wear my helmet, i was just shooting them for the day. not many 20" guys rock the helmet. dont turn the thread into a helmet debate...

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
manhattanprjkt83 said:
im a 26 er i wear my helmet, i was just shooting them for the day. not many 20" guys rock the helmet. dont turn the thread into a helmet debate...
We appreciate seeing great riding, we hate seeing stupid people. We just don't want to end up seeing or hearing about your 20" friends sitting in a chairs and drooling because of something that could have been prevented, thats all.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Sweet man. I really need jumps like yours so then I can brag about jumping. Our jumps are like 2 feet of the ground.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Brian HCM#1 said:
We appreciate seeing great riding, we hate seeing stupid people. We just don't want to end up seeing or hearing about your 20" friends sitting in a chairs and drooling because of something that could have been prevented, thats all.
I understand, but brian you should know that it is a dead horse on the board, and if anyone has ever spent much time around guys that are really into 20" riding, you just know that they arent down with alot of gear.

It is worth mentioning, that later that day, josh the one in the brown...did a huge wallride to a 360 out, and broke his wrist...he is having surgery tomorrow. sucks.

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
Brian HCM#1 said:
The funny thing is......the helmets that DJ guys wear (the protec type) are light weight, breathe ok, and will save your life possibly. Maybe they don't care? But if I was riding jumps a helmet is always mandatory. No if's and's or But's.

Nice shots though, those jumps looked primo groomed.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Nice pics :thumb:

Attention all helmet nazis: Telling BMX riders that they need to wear helmets does not work. If anything it has the opposite effect.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Echo said:
Nice pics :thumb:

Attention all helmet nazis: Telling BMX riders that they need to wear helmets does not work. If anything it has the opposite effect.

I sure hope they don't play in the middle of the freeway either!

:devil: :devil:

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
I had some little punk kid at a skate park harras me one time for wearing a helmet so I told him he was adopted and his parent's don't really love him..........
works every time. :sneaky:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
scotty2hotty said:
good pics, man...

gonna be back in pittsburgh mid-july. keep an eye on your email...wouldn't mind goin for a beer if you and palilla are both gonna be in town.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa wtf are you doing on here, just got the email man, those pics are insane, palilla is gonna be around this weekend we are most likely going to do an xc ride and a snowshoe ride...

i had no idea you were on this board, i saw the handle and though i know a kid they call that, then i read the post and went holy sh1t its you! hahahhah anyway i was talking to the new zelander about possibly getting a place...

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Punjab still rides-awesome! Is he on Fly? I just watched Standard Country the other day, and he has a rad part. He has one of the best styles. Are those the Pittsburgh jumps that Doyle rides all the time? I almost went to school in PA just for the BMX scene. Those pics are good, but they don't even do the jumps and riders justice! Silly mountain bikers usually have no idea what good dirt jumps are like.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
bikenweed said:
Punjab still rides-awesome! Is he on Fly? I just watched Standard Country the other day, and he has a rad part. He has one of the best styles. Are those the Pittsburgh jumps that Doyle rides all the time? I almost went to school in PA just for the BMX scene. Those pics are good, but they don't even do the jumps and riders justice! Silly mountain bikers usually have no idea what good dirt jumps are like.
Yeah he is still riding i think he was out fora while, yes he is on a fly. The pgh jumps Doyle Built got plowed they were referred to as "section 22", it is my guess that he will be around this summer... these were built by myself and a few other people a mix of 26" ers and 20" ers that do know what good jumps are, because it is true alot of mtb'rs dotn know :nuts: These were a few of the first runs on some of the sets. Like i said its still a bit wet...

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
nice shots !! the jumps look sweet.. as far as the helmet issue goes... accidents happen.. to the best of them too.... I hope they dont happen to you guys 'nuff said

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
dude... your firends with punjab? that is sick. i LOVEEEE his part in standard domination. that was the first video i ever bought, when i was like 12. i thought it was cool that they took the stickers of their frames, so i did too.

***MTB***

Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
SoCal
ncrider said:
the soil looks primo and the jumps are sick, but where the f&%k are your HELMETS? :nuts:
yah everything is perfect. But you need helmets and suggest your friend to get a mountain bike. jk :) :) :) :) :)