Quantcast

Some pics from my ride today

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
I don't understand how people can ride with tatoo's on their arms.
Mine would look soo f'ed up.

Oh.. great pics though. Thanks for posting.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
dwaugh said:
Evolution. When are you coming up next? We are fixing up Chainsaw Massacre currently. By summer or a bit into summer it should be a great trail. :)
Haha so THATS the trail you were talking about. That trail would be fine if you could carry your speed back into the climbs.:)

i'm not sure when i'll be back up, i really wanna go ride my new bike up there, but i'd like to wait for it to be a little dry.... So it could be this month or could be next, i'll let you know.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Skookum said:
Haha so THATS the trail you were talking about. That trail would be fine if you could carry your speed back into the climbs.:)

i'm not sure when i'll be back up, i really wanna go ride my new bike up there, but i'd like to wait for it to be a little dry.... So it could be this month or could be next, i'll let you know.
You see, we are gonna totally eliminate the up and down parts and make it a smooth trail with no killer hills. :cool:

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
You were saying you were going to try to get rid of the downhills and uphills on evolution. I was telling you a good way to do it.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Sweet panning shot. I love a good pan, especially a well done mt. bike one where you see the movement of the suspension, that on is really close, my guess is that was a somewhat smooth ladder tranny as the fork is hardly moving. But definitley cool stuff. I would also like to se way more of the riding shots.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
mtnbrider said:
You were saying you were going to try to get rid of the downhills and uphills on evolution. I was telling you a good way to do it.
Yeah.... First of all I was not talking about Evolution... was talking about Chainsaw Massacre (as of today it has a new name though, yet to be released). All we are doing is connecting close places in the trail before and after the big dives/climbs.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
dwaugh said:
Yeah.... First of all I was not talking about Evolution... was talking about Chainsaw Massacre (as of today it has a new name though, yet to be released). All we are doing is connecting close places in the trail before and after the big dives/climbs.
....and I was joking and you didn't think it was funny :mumble: :clue: :rolleyes: :wave: