Quantcast

some pics from the Asheville comp....

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
....well took the new camera out to the comp after shooting in pisgah that morning. here are a few pics.

overview of the park section of the course from the ladder drop in

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
narlus said:
i like the 2nd from the last the best. direct sun and no fill-flash = tough light
yeah it was tough shooting cause of the brightness. Not bad for the first day out with the new camera.those are unedited.

J

JRB

You gonna throw a brutha an email about the old camera or what???

be-radd

Chimp
May 31, 2004
O-town
wow this years comp looked way more fun than last years. how did it go, who won and all that. it sucks i couldent be there this year but oh well. any more pictures out there?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
be-radd said:
wow this years comp looked way more fun than last years. how did it go, who won and all that. it sucks i couldent be there this year but oh well. any more pictures out there?
yeah man there was the street section of the course and a section running all through the woods with skinnies and drops and whatnot it was pretty damn cool. i dont know who won cause i had to head out before the awards. How is Cali treatin ya?i have a bout 150 pictures from the comp.

be-radd

Chimp
May 31, 2004
O-town
cali is fun deffently no street scene where i live, missin it alot, i am getting better at DH and wine tasting though. post some more pics or e-mail me id love to see some more. did you get any of travis(bonner) or any other locals i might know. thanks peace.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
be-radd said:
cali is fun deffently no street scene where i live, missin it alot, i am getting better at DH and wine tasting though. post some more pics or e-mail me id love to see some more. did you get any of travis(bonner) or any other locals i might know. thanks peace.
yep i got a lot of everybody. mp me your address i'll mail you a disc some time.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
SAWEEET Biggs! nice camera work! I have been off the monkey for a few days (super busy at work) and didn't hear if you finished up that bike you were building up? Also what cam did you get? and what cam were you replacing?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
brungeman said:
SAWEEET Biggs! nice camera work! I have been off the monkey for a few days (super busy at work) and didn't hear if you finished up that bike you were building up? Also what cam did you get? and what cam were you replacing?
nope still in need of cranks (profile only not being picky but the profile bottom bracket is seized in the shell and wont come out)and a fork (stinkyboy might be hookin it up with a junker fork).

as for the camera i picked up the Digital Rebel XT. i like ti a lot. The camera i was replacing which is now for sale/trade is a canon powershot G5. i love the G5 and wanted to hang onto but its not like i am ever going to use it.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
biggins said:
nope still in need of cranks (profile only not being picky but the profile bottom bracket is seized in the shell and wont come out)and a fork (stinkyboy might be hookin it up with a junker fork).

as for the camera i picked up the Digital Rebel XT. i like ti a lot. The camera i was replacing which is now for sale/trade is a canon powershot G5. i love the G5 and wanted to hang onto but its not like i am ever going to use it.
RIght on the XT is sweet. Manhattanprjkt used one for a while, and loved it!

I'll look around and talk to some friends to see if I can scrounge up profiles for you. I am not sure I will have much luck, but will try!

Again thanks for the pics! good stuff mang!