Quantcast

Some Pics from Tonight ( NBR )

splat

Nam I am
Tonight turned out to be a rather interesting one . as I was driving home ,the skys turned BLACK!!! and I was having quite the light show.

and i got home just before the Heavy stuff really came down.

and It really slammed us , and there was so Much lighting in the sky it was quite a show ,

I actually managed to get a SHot of one of the Bolts .

And in something that is actually unusual for us , we lost power for a prolonged period of time. once the rain stopped and I could hear sirens all over he place I got out my Bike to check things out . well down at the end of my Street , the COps had shut down the Main street ( rt 16 ). right at the corner this utilitity pole did not look too healthy !

Well I went down where the Cops wouldn't let the cars to check it out .a little ways down thiswason the side of theroad

Unfortunatly it landed here , She escaped with minor injuries .

I went further down to where the cops had a road block set up , aparently the storm brought down some High tention wires across the road . I know electricty , I wasn't going near them!

So I did some more riding around, met my Sister , had some grub , finally the power came back on at home , and I went and had to Shoot up with my Anti-biotics ! oh what Fun! ( only 3 more days ofthis to go!!! )

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Who knew biking and a camera would give you the resources of a beat reporter. It's like the 5:00 news with Splat. Weather report along with near disaster story and people shooting up. :p

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i must have missed something while i was gone, whats up with all the tubes splat?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
splat said:
Woo hooo, my last day of shooting up!!! can't wait to get that dam thing taken out of my arm!!1

I'd leave it in and hook my camelback up to it for long rides. No more hydration problems.