Quantcast

some pics

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
little xc at Banner Forrest. first time riding there and no map = good times....:)

it started out sunny, then started to rain a tad. in the woods it wasn't too bad. but at the end of the ride, 14 miles or so, it was pouring down.

lots of wet ferns.

getting a feel for going over dirt piles...

front tires off the ground!

fun little dirt pile. the picture doesn't show the tree directly at the bottom, the trail shoots to the right. I tried to go backwards and just about got it the second try. I shortly gave up trying....
I'm actually completely stopped in the picture, you can see I have my brakes fully on. we shot this about 3 times because I wanted the picture taken just about where I am now. the camera is slow so I was kinda stalling, waiting for the thing to take the picture.....

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
firetoole said:
looks like he is trying to drop a load
:D I should have photoshopped my face out...

I was actually trying real hard to keep my bike from skidding down the dirt. my bike was actually in motion in that pic, just going very slowly...

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
pnj said:
:D I should have photoshopped my face out...
Don't sweat Stinkfinger, Farttoole, and Big Mac. They're just jealous they don't have any cool mudhunnies to ride with. :D

Cool pics man that forest looks pretty lush, i gotta get out there and check it out. (i've been sayin that for a few years)
Hell i'm not working now..... :dancing: