Quantcast

Some pictures.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
Well, a few days ago Mackster23 and I went out to ride some jumps that a local guy had built. Here are a few pictures.

Me

Mackster23

No more pictures as Mackster23 went down pretty hard the next time he hit the jump he is no footering. 25ft to BB case on a wood landing with no backing...yea, it wasn't very pretty, but luckily he walked away with no major injuries.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
Its the price I pay for uploading them to that site so they can be with all the rest of the Ashland pictures...

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Could you get a pic of that construction of the ramp? Id like to build somthing very similar to that.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
mack said:
Could you get a pic of that construction of the ramp? Id like to build somthing very similar to that.
Which ramp? I know that the one in the picture of me is part of a circle, but I'm not sure of the dementions. Next time I go out there I will ask.

TM1

Monkey
Jul 19, 2002
Central NC
I didn't build that one, but I can tell you how to build a beautifully curved ramp out of wood. I've built several and they keep getting bigger and better.