Quantcast

Some random riding photos

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
I didnt think there would be very much snow, but there was. So I kept going. I had to walk some parts of the road up because it was too deep to ride in without slipping or getting stopped. Then going down the trails was difficult because the snow, snow weighted branches hanging low, and my cassette being jammed with snow, skipping a lot. Lower down the trails were just plain muddy. Anyway.... :picsstfu:

I was by myself, so no riding pics. There are a few that I took of myself that may appear eventually...

Apr 3, 2004
Where you aren't.
Its Galbraith, on the edge of Bellingham. I forget the exact elevation of the top (just in the background of the pic of the bike, up the hill). It is 1500 feet elevation from the bottom of the trails, so maybe about 2000 feet over sea level at the highest point.

(I was too lazy to log out, so I posted this under my friend's account)

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Really nice trail. I'm looking to find some nice stuff to ride out there. Looks like a great candidate...

GF is interested...heh...

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW
Really nice trail. I'm looking to find some nice stuff to ride out there. Looks like a great candidate...

GF is interested...heh...
You'll probably have a harder time deciding which nice stuff to ride than you will finding it out here.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
You'll probably have a harder time deciding which nice stuff to ride than you will finding it out here.
That's true, although Bellingham is one of the more popular places in the state with Galbraith (about 50 miles of trail combined). If you come this way and want a trail guide, let me know.

Thanks for the photo comments.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
That's true, although Bellingham is one of the more popular places in the state with Galbraith (about 50 miles of trail combined). If you come this way and want a trail guide, let me know.

Thanks for the photo comments.
Cool. Once we get our hands on bikes that can go uphill, we'll be on the hunt for some nice spots!