Quantcast

some ride pictures from saturday

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Originally posted by jodysbike
That looks like a crappy rail. It's not going to last long getting used like that.
ditto. It looks as if it is hollow aluminum. :eek:

stino

Monkey
Jul 14, 2002
belgium
Originally posted by Ir Dan
how do you sprocket stall a little peice of a rail?
well, same question here, although i'm pretty sure the trick is balance and exercise. other q: how do you get off such a stall? i really have problems jumping bacwards far enough: most of the time i land on the rear wheel, but too vertical so i fall off the bike.

shifty S

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
NWDC...Asheville
ive seen people both jump off backwards like you said or on the alternative, jump off to the side and land flat
but that only works on a raiil like the one in the picture.

JOhnG

Chimp
Dec 23, 2001
DC
Originally posted by stino

well, same question here, although i'm pretty sure the trick is balance and exercise. other q: how do you get off such a stall? i really have problems jumping bacwards far enough: most of the time i land on the rear wheel, but too vertical so i fall off the bike.
i alnded one a week or so ago of a bench and i did a kind 90 degree sipn off where i hoper of the bench so my wheel got above the top than just kinda flung it over because i can't hop all the way back either.

shifty S

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
NWDC...Asheville
Originally posted by JOhnG

i alnded one a week or so ago of a bench and i did a kind 90 degree sipn off where i hoper of the bench so my wheel got above the top than just kinda flung it over because i can't hop all the way back either.
on a kona stinky....it might be easier to do on a slightly smaller/lighter bmx bike