Quantcast

Some riding pictures from today and a flipping dog

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
so who's dog is it? or was he just sitting on the trail smokin lucky strikes waiting for someone to come by and watch his trick?:dancing:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
My dog hucked ten feet to flat this weekend. I thought she was going to break all her legs but she just kept on running. Stupid dog. I'm thinking about signing her up for a pinkbike account.

J

JRB

jdschall said:
My dog hucked ten feet to flat this weekend. I thought she was going to break all her legs but she just kept on running. Stupid dog. I'm thinking about signing her up for a pinkbike account.
hahahaha

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
loco said:

It wasn't funny at the time. My wife and I were riding with the dog and I rode ahead down a set of switch backs and the dog stayed behind with my wife. I got down to the bottom of the hill and called the dog and she came running straight down the hill cutting all the switchbacks. Unfortunately there was a ten foot high creek bank between me and her. She didn't even slow down. I thought I was going to have to med-evac her little doggy ass out of the woods but she cleared a twenty (horizontal) foot gap, landed in the mud on the other side of the creek, and kept on running towards me like nothing had happened.