Quantcast

Some Riding Shots

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Took the Banshee out last week after work to get some testing in on it. Nate Furbee was riding it and Ian and Daniel also came along. Terrible light was pretty dark. Shot what I could got a few okay images.

Last edited:

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
That's the catch fence if you blow the corner. But instead of comfy orange plastic fencing, us gnarly cali dudes use barbedwire!
Wow haven't seen U on here in a long time. Around XMAS there may be a race because Lele will be back if U wanna roll down? He is borrowing one of our bikes. See if he can beat his 1:44 or maybe Richard's 1:42:shocked:

gemini2k

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2005
San Francisco
Wow haven't seen U on here in a long time. Around XMAS there may be a race because Lele will be back if U wanna roll down? He is borrowing one of our bikes. See if he can beat his 1:44 or maybe Richard's 1:42:shocked:
That's excellent. I was hoping he'd be able to keep defending his title. He's definitely pulled the gnarliest (stupidest?) move on a bike I've ever seen.

gemini2k

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2005
San Francisco
Hacktastic and I were up there with 2 other guys today. GODDAMN that hike is tough. Totally worth it though. Here's a pic of Hacktastic before the last drop in. Highway in the background gives you an idea how steep it is, keeping in mind its basically straight down the ridgeline.

Between that and another unnamed trail there today I don't think I've ever been shaking from fear so much while riding.

gemini2k

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2005
San Francisco
These pictures and the current weather in the NYC area make me question why I live here. And the weather hasn't even gotten bad yet.
Ya, whether was PERFECT this weekend up there. Cloudy, 60's, a very very light sprinkling on the hike up. Rained the night before and the dirt was as perfect as california gets.

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
Ya, whether was PERFECT this weekend up there. Cloudy, 60's, a very very light sprinkling on the hike up. Rained the night before and the dirt was as perfect as california gets.
That's just mean.

Did you ever post pics of the FB10 you were building up? I remember it was supposed to blow our minds, but I must have missed it.