Quantcast

Some 'shoe pix

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Only two pics i took with mattoid's camera i liked but i have others so if you know i took your pic msg me. or if you want the largest size of it msg me.

Mattoid off the lift

Wayne off the lift

A few mattoid took of me.

Me off a lift

Me off another lift

Me skinny turn

Me failing again.

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
looks muddy, lift drop looks fun!

anymore trail shots?

edit: oh yeah did you get that steppy stunt this weekend?

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Castle said:
looks muddy, lift drop looks fun!

anymore trail shots?

edit: oh yeah did you get that steppy stunt this weekend?
Yeah it was horribly muddy.

nope i didnt really take my camera down the trail i lost it int he back of the explorer and didnt bother to get it out.

Yeah i finally got it once then messed up a bunch then on our last run mattoid fell off and i had to show him up and did it. so i pretty much got the hang of it now.

Matt D

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
charlottesville, va
You made that turn on the skinny? Impressive. We were too busy laughing to give it a real attempt, but I walked the bike through the turn on the best possible line to see if the bike could physically make it. It would be almost impossible without doing some kind of hop or kicking the rear end around.

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
you just have to go really wide with your front tire and I imagine on the dh9 it would be a hop to get the rear end around, the heckler fit with room to spare....

fun stunt! :thumb:

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Matt D said:
You made that turn on the skinny? Impressive. We were too busy laughing to give it a real attempt, but I walked the bike through the turn on the best possible line to see if the bike could physically make it. It would be almost impossible without doing some kind of hop or kicking the rear end around.
Yeah i can make it very close. Mattoid always says my tire is partially off. He does a little hop kicking his rear end around and the dude that works there and rides the turner dhr decked out in 661/fox gear (i think he rides for hopey) said that it was designed to make u hop around or take a sharp sharp turn.