Quantcast

Some southern whites push for Secession....

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/01/23/D8MR63I81.html

A potentially explosive dispute in the City Too Busy to Hate is taking shape over a proposal to break Fulton County in two and split off Atlanta's predominantly white, affluent suburbs to the north from some of the metropolitan area's poorest, black neighborhoods.

Residents of north Fulton represent 29 percent of the county's population of 915,000 but pay 42 percent of its property taxes, according to a local taxpayers group.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Haha..........oh atlanta.

That's the only place I've ever lived with a flaming gay community next door to baseball bat carrying rednecks who live next to yo yo homeboy gansta hopefuls whose neighbors are affluent metro suburbanites whiter than than what you'd find at a swedish KKK rally.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Haha..........oh atlanta.

That's the only place I've ever lived with a flaming gay community next door to baseball bat carrying rednecks who live next to yo yo homeboy gansta hopefuls whose neighbors are affluent metro suburbanites whiter than than what you'd find at a swedish KKK rally.
You've obviously never been to Long Beach...

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Has there ever in history been an ousting of a people where they were allowed to keep their land?

Texas sucks, texans suck. I figure they can keep themselves entertained just oggling over how big everything in their state is without us having to be attached.
But Beto!?