Quantcast

some stuff I made

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
we have a window in the bathroom that gets alot of light and I thought it needed some color. so i made this thingy. this was taken last week, I was going to finish it up over the weekend but on Friday dropped a 3 pound piece of metal on it and now have to repair the broken pieces. I was too pissed off to want to work on it this weekend......

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I bought a torch so I could make some metal stuff for around the house. we need a few handrails and some other stuff. I made this plant holder thingy to get used to the torch....

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
self portrait. I'm sure some of you have seen that dumb picture of motorcycle maker jesse james, it looks alot like this picture.

I figured it was good for a few laughs. next time I'll take my shirt off. :D

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by pnj
self portrait. I'm sure some of you have seen that dumb picture of motorcycle maker jesse james, it looks alot like this picture.

I figured it was good for a few laughs. next time I'll take my shirt off. :D
You need to add some oxygen there...

:D

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Originally posted by Dtrain
This picture?

I think Jesse James has sweet talent and I wish I had half as much talent as he has!
no, it's a posed picture of him. he's sitting down and holding the torch pretty much like I am. I think it was even shot in a studio like setting with drop cloths or whatever they call them.

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by pnj
no, it's a posed picture of him. he's sitting down and holding the torch pretty much like I am. I think it was even shot in a studio like setting with drop cloths or whatever they call them.

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Originally posted by toughguymagee
You need a fancy hat...like a sombrero. :D
a ballcap isn't fancy enough?

I'm not cool enough for anything else.....