Quantcast

some suck pics

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I've been disabled for about 9 months now due to my back issue. I had surgery a month ago and got FOUR shots in my back last week.

I was able to ride in a car for an hour to go to my friends for the first time in 10 months or whatever.. I couldn't ride so I took some suck shots of my buddys back yard. the dirt needs serious packing. I think he's going to cement some more of the lips in some areas...

standing on the wooden platform....

hip to the left..

wallride. the only section of this lip/landing that was packed was right were he's going up. I think this section is getting cement...

This will have three landings. one goes left between the trees, back to the wall ride. the other goes strait and then one off to the right..

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
not my backyard. it's south of me, one-ish hour drive.

I don't know how long it took, he's been working on and changing it for years. He has ramps in a barn on the same property and this summer he's having a 20 year anniversary for it..:D

the hardest part with the dirt there is that alot of it is powder like and doesn't pack at all. and it's full of rocks.... That's the reason why he's got cement in some areas.