Quantcast

Some things just never change...

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
I found this scan this morning while rummaging through some old files on my computer. I think my Dad took this pic in about 1981 or 82 maybe. My parents found that bike in the bottom of the Columbia Rver while scuba diving. It wasn't new and shiny like most of the other kids had, but goddamn I rode the hell out of it and loved every minute of it.

Now I'm 32 years old, a whole lot bigger and I ride a big fancy version of that contraption I grew up on. I'm still enjoying every damn minute of it.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
yea, my parents told me once they thought I spent too much time on my bike. ahaha.

20 years later and I still ride one (well, I own a few anyways...;))

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
Hehe....here's the other pic I had from that same day. I remember coming into the corner at full tilt and hitting the slick mud of the puddle. That's something else I've never seemed to grow out of. If I see a big puddle, rather than go around it I head straight for it, full steam ahead. :D

I ended up covered head to toe in mud, but it made a great photo op for my Dad's photography class. Anything to help the cause, Pops. :thumb:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Those pictures remind me of the film that Kathy Sessler (spl) made when she was a kid thats an extra on one of the Chain Reaction videos.

Forget Fisher and Ritchey and those guys.... they didn't start crap.