Quantcast

Some trail Maintance and riding pictures

splat

Nam I am
so today thre was an Unofficial Trail Day. we had permission and all that we just didn't publicize it ( I wanted to )

so fisrt My son and I rode in to the area we were working on
here is the Boy riding over a rock

now this is were we were working here is a before picture of the boy riding the berm

and after adding about 20 wheelbarrles of Dirt , here is the after.

Donny and Dave the "Silver turtutle" addinf more dirt to a different berm.

Mr Riding and crew working the tranny

from another angle

and Dane Had to test out some of his repairs, yup the step up works

let try that again sans hands

and we also made the Kicker a little steeper.Up a little higher

and fianlly Peter and I had decided to head home as all the work for today was done.

We got a lot of good work done , it was amazing how many rideres were out there today.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
just curious why it was 'unofficial'? i was actually thinking of riding down @ nam today, but didn't get anything organized in time. even put my boxxer on the evil in anticipation...

splat

Nam I am
narlus said:
just curious why it was 'unofficial'? i was actually thinking of riding down @ nam today, but didn't get anything organized in time. even put my boxxer on the evil in anticipation...
Mainly because it was the group of us who had been going out every tuesday night all summer long doing work , just doing a final bit of work for the season and get the tools out of the woods. I wanted to post it and get a few more peps , but no one else wanted that. ( I still think it would have been a good idea)