Quantcast

some video from that place

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
nice vid corey, glad to see that people are still building and maintaining the trails not just riding them, What fork was that on that guys cruiser that snapped? later adam

downy

Monkey
Dec 3, 2003
Annandale, VA
Originally posted by drt_jumper
nice vid corey, glad to see that people are still building and maintaining the trails not just riding them, What fork was that on that guys cruiser that snapped? later adam
That answer carbon bmx fork, forget the name ...

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
hey just ot let everyone know, like downy said it is an answer carbon race fork and the rider is brett. he is not bmx only, he also rides an intense uzzi slx at the shed and what not.

btw answer didn't warrenty the fork at all!! wtf!!

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
I like the music, its about time someone made a dirt jumping video without feeling the need to put some sort of indy rock/ punk song behind it. Personally I think the flowy smooth motion of dirt jumping works better on video with mellower music. Nice job.

arsenic

Monkey
May 9, 2004
springfield, va
Originally posted by SDH
Where is the video of the fat old guy :-) going REALLY...small!
hehe i'm lookin forward to bein that "fat old guy" that goes really small lol

my new bike should be in next week. xc bike first. we'll see if i don't kill myself there first before doin jumps lol

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
Right on...and answer shouldnt warranty the fork, it is for bmx racing only, not riding trails...big jumps + carbon fork = voided warranty, I have been racing and riding trails on my 20 answer mag pro fork and never had a issue, and i have nose bonked everything including the tripple at hoodbridge and winchester, Later adam

downy

Monkey
Dec 3, 2003
Annandale, VA
Originally posted by drt_jumper
Right on...and answer shouldnt warranty the fork, it is for bmx racing only, not riding trails...big jumps + carbon fork = voided warranty, I have been racing and riding trails on my 20 answer mag pro fork and never had a issue, and i have nose bonked everything including the tripple at hoodbridge and winchester, Later adam
You're right, but it was even worse ... big CASE + carbon fork = voided warranty.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Rode 495 today Josh, definately some pic-worthy stuff, although Im afriad if you wanted to come I wouldnt be able to throw down the really big stuff. Either way, enjoy your stay in the beautiful and tropical DC metro area.:D

Phil

Msisle Dad

Monkey
Jul 1, 2003
Catonsville, MD
yeah, it was fun, i kinda wish i had brought a shovel, there was a little work to be done on the slalom course, i just decided to leave the big set be until i had seen someone else do it.

hopefully we'll be there sometime soon

Morgan

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Sweet vid! Now that I have a Jump bike, and i'm back in the area, I gotta hit that place up. Learned to jump down in Reeshmond, now I have to school you guys :D (not really, I still feel kinda weird in the air)

Is that a new line since last summer? I dont remember there being any gaps or anything that big!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Originally posted by Superdeft
Tell us about the new ride!
Its not necissarily "new," it is just now built up with the parts I have wanted (more or less) :cool:

Jamis Komodo frame, Fox Fork, Powertools Bar/stem, Rhynolites, 2.5 mobster F/2.3 Survival Pro rear.

I finally got all the parts I wanted for my DH bike, and put all the old ones on this frame :)

[/hijack]