Quantcast

Some winter motivation

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Hey, does anyone have any idea why Heidi can't register for the group??

Heidi, are you using the group password on the right columb at the bottom under the list of groups? I keep sending email invites. Are you checking the correct email? Maybe you entered it incorrectly?

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
bluebug32 said:
Hey, does anyone have any idea why Heidi can't register for the group??

Heidi, are you using the group password on the right columb at the bottom under the list of groups? I keep sending email invites. Are you checking the correct email? Maybe you entered it incorrectly?
I've tried everywhich way to enter the group password...at the bottom under the list of groups...on the group tab...I only use hotmail, I've sent an email to the guy in charge of it, he's working to see if he can fix it for me.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
You have to be invited. I tried the pw but ms. bluebug had actually invite me to join.

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Hmm, not sure where you got that...it says 26.96.

EDIT: Oh, I see. Hmmmm, it's calculating based on time and speed. Perhaps my mileage thingie on my road bike is off and I didn't go 32 miles.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Heidi said:
Hmm, not sure where you got that...it says 26.96.

EDIT: Oh, I see. Hmmmm, it's calculating based on time and speed. Perhaps my mileage thingie on my road bike is off and I didn't go 32 miles.
12/13/2005
Exercise Bike
00:45:00
42.67 (avg mph)
Tempo ride

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
douglas said:
I didnt ride for like 5 days, you had time :D

I hear ya.I took acouple extra weeks off this off season.This past weekend started my actually training for next year.With Spring Road series starting in Feb.(since when is Feb considered spring?)and the XC series not ending til the Iceman in November it makes for a long season.

Andy_B

Monkey
Jul 21, 2004
whereabouts unknown
GravityFreakTJ said:
I hear ya.I took acouple extra weeks off this off season.This past weekend started my actually training for next year.With Spring Road series starting in Feb.(since when is Feb considered spring?)and the XC series not ending til the Iceman in November it makes for a long season.

Did you race the Iceman this year?
What class?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
what if I do say 5 miles on a elipitical and/or 3 miles on a treadmill or jogging, should I enter that or are we doing cycling only ?

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
douglas said:
what if I do say 5 miles on a elipitical and/or 3 miles on a treadmill or jogging, should I enter that or are we doing cycling only ?
i am just entering everything and then noting weight work,cardio or whatever.good way to keep track of how many hours i spent working out total.

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I included my cross training if it was cardio...for example....I went xc skiing for 1.5 hours. The speed looks funny, but all mine did until I recalibrated and fixed them. You can really just make the log what you want it. I don't look at speed or miles really, I just focus on time.