Quantcast

Somebody shoot me..

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
I started this tax class that H&R Block offers because I figure that it is good stuff to know (and also know that the lady whose done my taxes in the past makes serious bank in the 4 months a year that she works) - I can barely get through 10 minutes of my reading / work without my eyes glazing over - seriously, this has to be some of the most boring sh1t ever recorded on paper.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Let me know when, where and what caliber. Do you want to die quickly or would you prefer to suffer? For 100$ I can film it and send copies to your family.

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
Westy said:
Let me know when, where and what caliber. Do you want to die quickly or would you prefer to suffer? For 100$ I can film it and send copies to your family.
I take it back - I've always figured that a person can only die once - I'll pay you 250 if you can disembowel me, Braveheart style, and record it for my family

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Guns = Jail

But I would kick the **** out of you for free. I can assure you of some sort of Hospitalization. I am told I am quite good at giving a beatdown. I am so itching to give one too. I would travel up to 200 miles too......jdcamb

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
Bad @ss - except I live in Denver (significantly more than 200 miles from Rochester) - and need to be back by 6pm tonight to attend above mentioned class. Do you have any associates locally - whereby you might administer said ass-kicking vicariously?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
s1ngletrack said:
Bad @ss - except I live in Denver (significantly more than 200 miles from Rochester) - and need to be back by 6pm tonight to attend above mentioned class. Do you have any associates locally - whereby you might administer said ass-kicking vicariously?
HOw about I e-mail you an ass whoppin!

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
I can recommend a few BDSM forums to look into.
A much healthier hobby that accounting IMHO.

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
stosh said:
HOw about I e-mail you an ass whoppin!
Perfect - just make sure not to include "ass" in the title or it may get caught by the spam filters - you couldn't e-mail me a completed example of IRS form 1040A Schedule 2, Child and Dependent Care Expenses for Form 1040A Filers 2003 while you're at it could you?

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
DVNT said:
I can recommend a few BDSM forums to look into.
A much healthier hobby that accounting IMHO.
The best part is that I f***Ing loathe anything to do with budgets, accounting, etc... I just thought this would help me to deal with my phobia (turns out it's not so much a phobia as a burning hatred)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Since this is a bike related forum just do something really stupid and bike related. Huck a road bike off of a 50 ft drop with a rock strewn tranny. Of course have it taped for our internet enjoyement.

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
I hucked an AC1 off a 9 footer onto a nearly flat tranny (25 degree) last night and taped it - but somehow I don't think that'll qualify

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
s1ngletrack said:
They aren't answering the phone right now. But if you just show up at thier house I am sure they would gladly give you a beat down. How far are you from Englewood? ....jdcamb

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
s1ngletrack said:
I hucked an AC1 off a 9 footer onto a nearly flat tranny (25 degree) last night and taped it - but somehow I don't think that'll qualify
If you were travelling horizontally at about 51 feet/second when you made the drop the 25 degree tranny would have been perfect.

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
Probably about 30 minutes or so - that'll work out nicely too because I can just leave from Swedish hospital afterward and it'll be a straight shot to tax form hell @ 6

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
Westy said:
If you were travelling horizontally at about 51 feet/second when you made the drop the 25 degree tranny would have been perfect.
In other words 15 mph through sloppy mud = less than ideal