Quantcast

Someone called me a n*gger

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I'm riding home from work moving pretty fast. I see a bus in my mirror so I'm dancing on the pedals (I know, not really) and kick it up to 30mph (slight downhill to help) since I hate buses and wanted to stay in ahead of it.

I'm approaching a bus stop full of black teens. One steps out into the street -- I don't know why. I swerve to miss him eventho I'm about three feet from the curb.

He yells, "wooooooooooo!"

His buddy yells, "That nigger's fast!"

:D

Not only did some black teens call me a nigger, but he said I was fast too! :D

:monkeydance: :thumb:

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
1: he stepped out into the street to see which bus was behind you
2: you blew by him so fast that he was blinded by the dust cloud hence them calling you that cuz they had their eyes closed and couldn't see anything but darkness
3: why do you hate busses?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
3: why do you hate busses?
out of all vehicles...

including red necks, a few of which have tried to run me down and one fired his hand gun (at me, don't know)

...buses are the most dangerous to me.

On regular basis, they have the least amount of respect, yield the least, and merge back over closer than anyone else on the road. They right hook me more than any other group of vehicles... if you include passing me, then immediately stopping at a bus stop as a "right hook".

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
out of all vehicles...

including red necks, a few of which have tried to run me down and one fired his hand gun (at me, don't know)

...buses are the most dangerous to me.

On regular basis, they have the least amount of respect, yield the least, and merge back over closer than anyone else on the road. They right hook me more than any other group of vehicles... if you include passing me, then immediately stopping at a bus stop as a "right hook".
When I was a messenger, there were two forms of life out to kill me:

Bus drivers and postal workers. :shakefist:

MTBstud12

Monkey
Jan 24, 2008
Tejas
Its almost like a compliment Opie. Well, to them. Maybe you should change you're name to white lightning or, fast n!gger

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
It's funny how people say the first thing that comes into their heads regardless of the appropriateness of the words. I mean "fast"? As if.