Quantcast

someone convince me to go to the otter this year?

blindboxx2334

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2013
Wets Coast
my buddy and his dad are going.. none of us are racing and im currently building my downhill bike. so i really dont want to go this year cause ill just have my DJ on me and ill be watching everyone rip it up on the course. i could really care less about this stuff if im not participating, i dont find it entertaining, just makes me want to ride...

someone please give me a reason to go, otherwise i probably wont until next year (when me dh is done). is there beer there?

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
I go every every year and it's been quite a while since I've raced it.

I understand how you feel about spectating at races but Sea Otter is way more than a DH race. It's like interbike combined with races for pretty much every discipline.

And uh, yeah, I may have seen a beer or two there in the past. :D Best to bring your own, preferably cans.

GiantRider

Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Nor. Ca. Santa Cruz ,Mang
What OG said, I have not raced in a few years myself(mens hard tail and DH and XC) but I go every year to cheer my peeps and check all the new parts and its just fun to be in the Meca of Mt. Biking! Go , have a beer have fun! Look for the guy on the orange Transition Klunker and say hi.

blindboxx2334

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2013
Wets Coast
sorry for the late reply, but i skipped out this year.. definitely going next year as the big bike is basically done. it'll probably be me first dh race!

thanks for the help though guys, i will definitely use that for next year =)