Quantcast

<<< Someone deserves a Donut GMT °°° >>>

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Enlighten me. If you gonna say bikes, we already do. Problem is my youngest is still on a Strider and can be very difficult. He's the one we need to run like a greyhound. We go out for rides and he just loses his mind that my oldest goes in front of him, even though he's on a small, geared mtb. He also goes crazy if I get too far ahead, even if I circle back. It's just really difficult to manage both of them and completely different paces. Plus, even my oldest isn't really good enough yet to ride with my for any appreciable time. We go out and ride, but so far, neither of them loves biking like I do.
My daughter is 2 1/2 and yesterday she figured out how to coast on her balance bike.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
rode, followed by socially distanced beers. new bike rode...just like the old one.

75* and sunny. gonna be that way all weekend.
poston park....open....crowders mtn closed....does not compute....

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
poston park....open....crowders mtn closed....does not compute....
Thousands and thousands of people go to crowders . . . not so many to Poston, which is great. Crowders is also a state park, while Poston is county. They roped off the playgrounds there for now. We've been hiking there the past few weekends. Not really too busy at all.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Thousands and thousands of people go to crowders . . . not so many to Poston, which is great. Crowders is also a state park, while Poston is county. They roped off the playgrounds there for now. We've been hiking there the past few weekends. Not really too busy at all.
light bulb flickers in head.....i see...