Quantcast

someone failed the IQ test

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
uhm actually i didnt read the thread or the rules really. as a matter of fact i dont even really care about a CK headset id just sell it anyway. As for posting twice, the first was just to question the guys comment about the 20 inch riders (cause im gettin sick of hearing it really) then after watching the video i felt as though my actual interesting comment would be the fact that the guy that got first didnt do anything that hasnt been done on a mountain bike. thats all.

J

JRB

biggins said:
uhm actually i didnt read the thread or the rules really. as a matter of fact i dont even really care about a CK headset id just sell it anyway. As for posting twice, the first was just to question the guys comment about the 20 inch riders (cause im gettin sick of hearing it really) then after watching the video i felt as though my actual interesting comment would be the fact that the guy that got first didnt do anything that hasnt been done on a mountain bike. thats all.
It's still funny, whether you have an explanation or not. hahahahaha

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i absolutely agree that it is very funny. sometimes i feel lonely so having a thread dedicated to me, even if it is making fun of me it still makes me feel usefull and needed.

actually there were 2 threads about me today. wow im finally hangin with the popular kids.

J

JRB

ViolentVolante said:
dont be too sure :think:
Hey - why me now??? :confused: Ugh

Besides - I meant the dumbass that posted twice. My other instances were not included.

J

JRB

Bump for one of the funniest things ever on RM. I hope biggins gets some kind of award for this.

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
I did it in the first contest because I was trying to tell the guy that posted he needed at least 10 posts and therefore I DQ'd myself.

J

JRB

RideND said:
I did it in the first contest because I was trying to tell the guy that posted he needed at least 10 posts and therefore I DQ'd myself.
So he rigs it because you are too dumb to remember the rules??? :think: