Quantcast

Someone in/around Avon, I need your HELP!

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I need some help from anyone who lives close to Avon, CT. I am trying to get my bikes shipped home. It is a Ventana El Curevo and a Azonic Steelhead. I can't leave campus and get them boxed, so I was wondering if a fellow monkey whom I would pay generously to take my bikes, and I would pay for shipping, and boxing, I just need to get them to a shop for them to be packaged and shipped out. Thanks all

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
You're the first person from Avon to claim poverty!!! Seriously, I will contact my old CT friends to see if any of them are interested...

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I can probably help Price - when do you need this done? I suggest calling Benidorm Bikes in Canton to see how much it will cost to have them box up and ship the bikes for you. I can get them there via my Windstar.

Shoot me a PM.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MMcG said:
I can probably help Price - when do you need this done? I suggest calling Benidorm Bikes in Canton to see how much it will cost to have them box up and ship the bikes for you. I can get them there via my Windstar.

Shoot me a PM.
:thumb:

I'd have yer back if Mark didn't beat me to it, Price.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
ThePriceSeliger said:
I have two bikes to get there, and I don't even know where a bike shop is around here. And FYI, I'm on Financial Aid to play football.
yet you are flush enough to look at buying a $425 bike helmet. interesting.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
narlus said:
yet you are flush enough to look at buying a $425 bike helmet. interesting.
I won't be getting that for a long while. And anyways, I value my life, thats why I need it. Read the concussion threads, and my discharge papers from the neurologist and the E.R., you would understand why I would want a $400 or more helmet.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
ThePriceSeliger said:
I won't be getting that for a long while. And anyways, I value my life, thats why I need it. Read the concussion threads, and my discharge papers from the neurologist and the E.R., you would understand why I would want a $400 or more helmet.
i totally understand the reason, just twisting yr nips about the fact there are non-metro/loads cheaper MX helmets which are DOT/ANSI/Snell/yadayada-rated. it's not like you need to spend $450 on a helmet to get the rating you desire.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
narlus said:
i totally understand the reason, just twisting yr nips about the fact there are non-metro/loads cheaper MX helmets which are DOT/ANSI/Snell/yadayada-rated. it's not like you need to spend $450 on a helmet to get the rating you desire.

Well.... So.... at least I can look cool, and thats whats most important... right?