Quantcast

Someone is getting old!!!! SNACKS B-DAY

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
I think it's the pot calling the kettle black:p

Kevin and I both feel pretty old today. After hiking all day yesterday we are both pretty tired:disgust1:

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
where were those pics taken? now that I can't ride I've been reduce to walking...:(

and happy belated birfday!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Little Si isn't a bad option too, and shorter to break yourself in.

Mt. Si is a 4 miler with a pretty hefty elevation gain. On a clear day on the top, you can see the yellow smog waft out of the stinkin city. It's a freeway on weekends on nice days, very popular trail.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I'm familiar with Si. I used to do it in an hour or so back when I was in shape..

Little Si sounds good though, as well as Rattlesnake which is out in that direction too I think. I don't think my back would like the walk down Si at this point but I'd like to get some elevation gain to keep my lungs healthy...

I'm walking 5-7 miles a day on pavement and it's about an hour and half but it doesn't seem fast enough...but I can't run so slight hills are in order.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Not sure where you are located, but Wallance Falls is pretty good. If you are still not riding in the summer time also check out Lk. Serene, both hikes off HWY 2.

First Picture = Lk Serene, Second = Kendall Catwalk off I-90 at Alpental