Quantcast

Someone stole my 7 year old nieces bike!

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Let's form an angry mob and hunt down the jerk that stole it and castrate him/them. Stealing a grown up's bike is bad, but stealing a kids bike is down right tasteless and low.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
HTFR said:
RM fund raiser?

She's getting a new one from Santa. It wasn't so much the money, it was the fact that stealing sucks ass...and to steal from a small child who I might shamelessly add once more is absolutely adorable and sweet is just downright f'd up.

Not exactly her BEST picture, but you get the idea...this is Madalyn...fondly known as Maddy...this kid ROCKS!

lux

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Wilmington, NC
OMG -- What a cutie. How could anyone steal something from her???

Oh well, evil exists. She'll learn that anyway, better now than later, I guess.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
lux said:
OMG -- What a cutie. How could anyone steal something from her???

Oh well, evil exists. She'll learn that anyway, better now than later, I guess.

That's not even that great of a picture of her either! Lost all my pics when my harddrive at home passed away :( But on top of being soooo freakin cute...the kid has the coolest personality and sense of humor and the HUGEST heart...such a sweetie. She's already a bad ass swimmer too...wins all her meets at the cabana club. :thumb:

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
If Santa doesn't come through, you let me know and I'll buy her a bike!

GD thieves! Hope for some instant karma. May the crack he buys with the money from that bike be rat poison! :sneaky:

HTFR

Monkey
Aug 20, 2002
Chelsea, Quebek
dh girlie said:
She's getting a new one from Santa. It wasn't so much the money, it was the fact that stealing sucks ass...and to steal from a small child who I might shamelessly add once more is absolutely adorable and sweet is just downright f'd up.

Not exactly her BEST picture, but you get the idea...this is Madalyn...fondly known as Maddy...this kid ROCKS!

i know a blond named maddy! i really hope this doesn't sour her view one riding or the world!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
HTFR said:
i know a blond named maddy! i really hope this doesn't sour her view one riding or the world!

It won't...she's too sweet. When I worked at Bell, my sister brought her in and I sat near the mass marketing department and they had a tiny pink and purple tricycle. She could just barely walk (she was a baby) and she bee lined it to the trike an got on it...here she was in this little dress and sandals, just barely a toddler and she was riding around my office! Needless to say everyone fell in love with her...she was born to ride...I took her over to the school on our bikes one day and had her riding down some stairs. :D

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Brian HCM#1 said:
Thats too bad, be a good aunt and give her your V10, its not like you ride it anyways, injured or not.

She's too little for it...and you're the last one who should talk about not riding...if my hand being a cast is not a good enough reason for not being able to ride, you having a family is certainly not...there are plenty of guys on this board that have families and ride...at least I don't cyclocross the little rock drop on sticks...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
maybe theyare going to chop it up and turn turn it into a super bad ass pink chopper bike for her

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I doubt it...with the description my sister gave me of the skeevy contractors next door that were there when it went missing, I'm guessing it's in the ghetto being riden by one of their 15 illegitimate children.
Judgemental people are not much better than thieves. :think: Since we don't know who took it, we shouldn't speculate. The point is, thieves suck. Since we don't know if it was the skeevy contractors, we shouldn't hammer on them, except for the fact that they have mullets. (not that there is anything wrong with that, joe pozer)

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco said:
Judgemental people are not much better than thieves. :think: Since we don't know who took it, we shouldn't speculate. The point is, thieves suck. Since we don't know if it was the skeevy contractors, we shouldn't hammer on them, except for the fact that they have mullets. (not that there is anything wrong with that, joe pozer)
Well...it seems the only logical explanation, since they live at the end of a long court in a nice neighborhood and nothing has ever been disturbed before, but of course we could be wrong..thing is...the skeevy contractors (who have also been leering and making lewd comments to my 16 year old niece) don't know I'm talkin smack about em...I've got a sweet little 7 year old niece who's bike got stolen. Contractors were right there...easy for them to grab and throw in their truck...probably easier than someone trying to walk it down and out of their court...but like I said, we could be wrong...

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Most likely, it was stolen by teenagers who will do "Jackass" stunts on it until the get bored, then destroy it in ritual sacrifice. May they crush their nuts on the top tube after dragging a low-slung pedal. :mad:

If it was stolen by an "adult" to give to their own kid, the level of lowliness is so great that a nut-crunch is simply insufficient a penalty. I propose making the thief do an olympic ski jump on the stolen wheels with model rocket engine shoved up his ass and ignited for takeoff. :angry:

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Well...it seems the only logical explanation, since they live at the end of a long court in a nice neighborhood and nothing has ever been disturbed before, but of course we could be wrong..thing is...the skeevy contractors (who have also been leering and making lewd comments to my 16 year old niece) don't know I'm talkin smack about em...I've got a sweet little 7 year old niece who's bike got stolen. Contractors were right there...easy for them to grab and throw in their truck...probably easier than someone trying to walk it down and out of their court...but like I said, we could be wrong...
Yes - I agree with all of this, except we don't know. We can call them pieces of s**& for gawking at the girl. That is more inappropriate than stealing. However, not all perverts are thieves. I hope Maddy likes the new bike. One of the coolest kids I ever knew was a lady I shod horses for, named Madeline. I called her Maybeline and she loved it, but pretended to hate it.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco said:
Yes - I agree with all of this, except we don't know. We can call them pieces of s**& for gawking at the girl. That is more inappropriate than stealing. However, not all perverts are thieves. I hope Maddy likes the new bike. One of the coolest kids I ever knew was a lady I shagged horses for, named Madeline. I called her Maybeline and she loved it, but pretended to hate it.

Well I never said it WAS them...I was saying that my sister suspected them since it seems like the most logical explaination...My talking smack about them is hypothetical smack talk...if they were not the thieves, then I take it all back...how's that...

And, no, a perv does not necessarily make a thief, but the lowly character of a grown man leering at a child openly and making suggestive comments to her does not make them one of good character in my opinion, which leads me to question their character and morals in other areas...If you're low enough to openly leer at a child, then you're low enough to steal from another one.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Well I never said it WAS them...I was saying that my sister suspected them since it seems like the most logical explaination...My talking smack about them is hypothetical smack talk...if they were not the thieves, then I take it all back...how's that...

And, no, a perv does not necessarily make a thief, but the lowly character of a grown man leering at a child openly and making suggestive comments to her does not make them one of good character in my opinion, which leads me to question their character and morals in other areas...If you're low enough to openly leer at a child, then you're low enough to steal from another one.
So we were agreeing and nice save on the hijack, but what about Maybeline? :D

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
dh girlie said:
She's too little for it...and you're the last one who should talk about not riding...if my hand being a cast is not a good enough reason for not being able to ride, you having a family is certainly not...there are plenty of guys on this board that have families and ride...at least I don't cyclocross the little rock drop on sticks...
I rode last weekend, you should have gone too.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Well they say that their Great Lash mascara in the pink tube is the best ever...it burns my eyes...
I don't think you are supposed to put it in your eyes. :think: