Quantcast

Someone stole my best idea

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
Everyone makes fun of me because I eat alot of fake meat. They want to relate every thing to tofu...tofurkey, tosandwich, tofizza, etc. So I had an idea for an awesome tofu meat alternative but some bastards just stole my idea:

But mine was called TOFUMAN.

you can check them out at www.eathufu.com

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
vegetarians who eat meat-flavored products suck. Be true to yourself. If you're a canibal, be a canibal.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
LordOpie said:
vegetarians who eat meat-flavored products suck. Be true to yourself. If you're a canibal, be a canibal.
allow me to interject. tofurkey and most of the like are not intended to taste like meat, they are something to use in the place of meat. tofurkey does not taste like turkey, fake chicken nuggets don't taste like chicken and most veggie burgers are not supposed to taste like real burgers. its so that you can have something to throw on the grill besides a mushroom and some zucchini if you don't eat meat.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I dont understand how some of you can eat something without knowing it suffered at least a little. How lame is that? I want my animals abused before slaughter.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
BurlyShirley said:
I dont understand how some of you can eat something without knowing it suffered at least a little. How lame is that? I want my animals abused before slaughter.
If a animal is properly slaughtered it feels no pain. In fact you want the animal to be in a relaxed state before they are slaughtered. Most mammals release their bowels when they die in a state of fear or agitation.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
I like the real dead animals and the fake ones so what does that make me? I eat fake sausage for breakfast most of the time but I'l also go real on rare occasions. I also eat real burgers and steaks once in awhile. Anything in moderation....

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
Tofu makes me fart mustard gas. I don't mind it too much in soup or something, but the girlfriend hates when I eat it.

I enjoy it the day before long train rides the best. It just seems to taste better.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
laura said:
most veggie burgers are not supposed to taste like real burgers.
When my brother was a veggie boy he made the mistake of trying veggie burgers.

Lets just say they did not agree with his digestive tract.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
jdcamb said:
If a animal is properly slaughtered it feels no pain. In fact you want the animal to be in a relaxed state before they are slaughtered. Most mammals release their bowels when they die in a state of fear or agitation.

not to mention all of the bad JuJu....

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Brian HCM#1 said:
If God didn't intend us to eat meat, he wouldn't have invented cows:thumb:

If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?

If God didnt want us to eat meat, why did he make it taste so good?

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
johnbryanpeters said:
kizzi77,

Are you actually a woman from wherever or are you stinkyboy trying another gambit?

There's something about deliberately provocative posts on a range of hot-button topics that might make some of us wonder.

J
As I've said in posts of the past I'm not trying to be provocative :( I was just sad that someone stole my idea. I never would of followed through with it but now that someone else is doing it I feel robbed.

Now I'm being accused of being burlyshirley AND stinkyboy...is it that unprobable that a girl can say the things I do....there seems to be many other funny and not altogether typical girls on her. :p

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
kizzi77 said:
Now I'm being accused of being burlyshirley AND stinkyboy...is it that unprobable that a girl can say the things I do....there seems to be many other funny and not altogether typical girls on her. :p
You're too literate to be either of those two. i don't care if you're a five hundred pound hairy gorilla, do you ride mt. bikes or are you here to just pass time....:dancing:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
kizzi77 said:
As I've said in posts of the past I'm not trying to be provocative :(
if you were you would post pics of you riding in amini skirt and stripper boots at whistler...

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
Skookum said:
You're too literate to be either of those two. i don't care if you're a five hundred pound hairy gorilla, do you ride mt. bikes or are you here to just pass time....:dancing:
Both

biggins said:
if you were you would post pics of you riding in amini skirt and stripper boots at whistler...
that's the best idea I've heard the whole time I've been on here...will have to work on that:p