Quantcast

Someone vandalized my truck

Apr 3, 2005
12th smartest state
on my tailgate someone scratched a swastika through the paint to the metal. although it is only 2" X 2" im pissed. i will post a pic tomorrow when there is light out. what should i do about finding out who did it and what should i do if/when i find out.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
spectaculardark said:
dude dont be an asshat....how bout i go do it to your car?
Are you ready for a callous yet witty remark? Wait for it, here it comes.....

fuzzynutz

Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
Chicagoland
probably just some douchebaggy teens. Nothing you can really do about it except pummel anyone that looks at your truck, eventually you'll hit the culprit.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
fuzzynutz said:
Nothing you can really do about it except pummel anyone that looks at your truck, eventually you'll hit the culprit.
unless he's a blind hooligan and happened to stumble onto the truck by chance.

ukjason

sexist pig
May 14, 2006
leicester uk
in this country there are a couple of firms who will come out, what ever time and repair it for you

also i would inform the local police

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
MudGrrl said:
maybe it's just a Hindu religious symbol?

Linky

The culprit is just wishing you well???

:)

(btw, I hope you reported it)
The Jewish Community Center here got vandalized several years ago and the little geniuses that did it got the swastikas backwards. The rabbi made a big point about that when interviewed on the news. 2 or 3 days later the cops caught the dumba$$es when they came back to get it right.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
dgrif said:
Somebody scratched fvck on my hood in HUGE letters.. it's been there for over a year now, oh well.. fvck it.
LMAO! Did they actually use a "V" in the word ****? Cause if so, that's pretty funny.

Alfred

Monkey
Jul 27, 2006
DRB said:
The Jewish Community Center here got vandalized several years ago and the little geniuses that did it got the swastikas backwards. The rabbi made a big point about that when interviewed on the news. 2 or 3 days later the cops caught the dumba$$es when they came back to get it right.

Wow. :help:

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
I had a friend who had "fck you, @sshole" scratched across his hood. He never knew who did it...

then, one night, I was hanging out at a bar with some girl friends (not the jeans shorts wearing kind, burly), and we were talking about break ups.
The waitress was laughing about this time she scratched obscenities across the hood of her ex's car.

So I asked her if she knew Joe.

She left rather quickly, and I made sure Joe knew.

dgrif

Monkey
Apr 12, 2006
colo spigs
BurlyShirley said:
LMAO! Did they actually use a "V" in the word ****? Cause if so, that's pretty funny.
yeah it actually is.. i can post pics. not today tho.. she broke down on me this afternoon. parked and wont start.. aint that a bitch?