Quantcast

Someone vandilized my truck (repost)

Apr 3, 2005
12th smartest state
on my tailgate someone scratched a swastika through the paint to the metal. although it is only 2" X 2" im pissed. i will post a pic tomorrow when there is light out. what should i do about finding out who did it and what should i do if/when i find out.

if anyone has seen this happen or has heard of it in the Richmond/Glen Allen area, please help.

matt2991

penishead
Jun 12, 2006
call the fuzz and tell them whats going on. They may say that this has been happening to other whips. When u find out who did it beat the crap out of him.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
You should have searched within 100 yards of where your truck was parked for some broken bottles of cheap hooch, then collected the pieces for fingerprint ID. Seriously, it was probably some young punk with a little too much cheap alcohol flowing in his veins. I had to "educate" two such hooligans last year after they made the bad mistake of swerving at and pretending to run over my wife and children who were walking into a Wal-Mart. You'd be surprised how throughly you can disable a vehicle with a good, sharp knife.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
llkoolkeg said:
...I had to "educate" two such hooligans last year after they made the bad mistake of swerving at and pretending to run over my wife and children who were walking into a Wal-Mart. You'd be surprised how throughly you can disable a vehicle with a good, sharp knife.
Tell us more...this sounds interesting.

Apr 3, 2005
12th smartest state
llkoolkeg said:
You should have searched within 100 yards of where your truck was parked for some broken bottles of cheap hooch, then collected the pieces for fingerprint ID. Seriously, it was probably some young punk with a little too much cheap alcohol flowing in his veins. I had to "educate" two such hooligans last year after they made the bad mistake of swerving at and pretending to run over my wife and children who were walking into a Wal-Mart. You'd be surprised how throughly you can disable a vehicle with a good, sharp knife.

well the problem was i noticed it in my driveway. I do not know when it happened but none of the above listed was found.