Quantcast

Something I've noticed about women...

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I think she is saying necrophilia is more challenging for women:twitch:
Well, between the onset of rigor mortis and the beginning of significant decomposition, there's a world of opportunity for them.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Skinny jeans only look good on skinny chicks with a Paris Hilton type body - no hips and no curves. You can't judge a book by its cover but... for the most part, the naked curvies beat the hell out of stick figures in the sack. :thatsall:
But But But, No hips, and no curves????? What the hell would be the point?????

Seriously, I wager that the Woman in the "Muffin" picture, most likely is an actrative woman, probably fairly Busty, and If she were smart enough to wear the Proper jeans for her shape, I bet we would be seeing her with some really nice Badonkadonk goin on..... Nuthin like making that Small to medium A$$ look extra large!!!!!!

By the way, I started drinking about an hour ago, that way I would be fully ready to get myself into trouble in this thread

knittingfiend

Monkey
Jun 13, 2008
A tick north of Seattle
Agreed, too many people get caught up in what's popular as opposed to going with what works best for them.

It's called having a personal sense of "style", versus having a pop culture sense of "fashion"....just an fyi....

You mean women that ride in the woods are just there to ride ? So they're not there to find the next bucket of sweaty man meat ?

Some women are there to ride, while others are there for.... the meat, I suppose (tempting as you make it sound...), still others are just trying to be alpha-female (perhaps for the purpose of catching some game?? or maybe just to be alpha, who freakin' knows...) :crazy:
At the risk of generalizing, I have noticed that guys tend to not notice this dynamic amongst the chics, which can tend to piss chics off even more...
And to make matters worse, they think the chics complaining of such dynamics are crazy (see previous commentaries in this very thread). BUT, while chics may be CRAZY (and I'm not agruing we aren't), guys aren't immune from their own special brand of....."issues". So quit making fun!! :redface: :biggrin:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
For the record. If she is Out in the woods, that means she is on the trail, not hanging groupie style at the trail head!!!! That means she can ride!!!!!

I sure like it when a woman.... rides!!!!!!!

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
Ive noticed if a girl is eating an ice cream and its cold out... shes very likely fat.

Also, it seems the fatter the girl, the more likely they are to wear animal prints. Those tight cheetah print stretch pants should come with a warning label: "If you weigh more than the animal this garment/print is fashioned after, DO NOT WEAR"

Also, proportionately, the hotter the girl the less well they can cook. I eat out a lot....

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Ive noticed if a girl is eating an ice cream and its cold out... shes very likely fat.

Also, it seems the fatter the girl, the more likely they are to wear animal prints. Those tight cheetah print stretch pants should come with a warning label: "If you weigh more than the animal this garment/print is fashioned after, DO NOT WEAR"

Also, proportionately, the hotter the girl the less well they can cook. I eat out a lot....
:picsstfu::picsstfu::picsstfu::picsstfu::picsstfu::picsstfu:

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
As much as I'd like to see a larger female population in mountain biking, specifically downhilling, there is the tragic "guy sport" ego-hurdle that I have encountered while riding with girls. There are exceptions of course, and they are quite enjoyable to have on rides. The vast majority seem to think they ALWAYS have something to prove, and they want everyone to know it. This is somewhat frustrating because the DH world is already too devoid of female participants, and that doesn't help any.

As for the young girls/old girls....I, at the age of 23, am young enough to be entertained by older women seeking attention and old enough to be entertained (marginally) by younger women seeking attention. The older women typically get my attention unless they are Xanax popping suburban skitzo trophy-wives. The younger ones I usually want to inflict a spinal injury upon when the mouth opens. This is why I am dating a foreign girl (I won't go into that right now) who is a few years older.

Unaware fat girls or oblivious butterfaces provide me with much humor throughout the day.

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
But are they skinny??? Or is there a considerable amount of Bodonkadonk????
I'm thinking "Rachael Ray" types.... they shoot her from the waist up while shes cooking, but every once in a while, BAM you see what shes working with.

I never trust a skinny chef for the same reason. You gotta love food to cook it well.

w00dy

In heaven there is no beer
Jun 18, 2004
that's why we drink it here
Jeebus, this thread exploded out of nowhere. All these opinionated females sure are windy...

Just kidding, I'm always interested to hear the other side of a discussion.
BS, I believe the term you were looking for on page 2 or 3 is 'rackne'.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Some women are there to ride, while others are there for.... the meat, I suppose (tempting as you make it sound...), still others are just trying to be alpha-female (perhaps for the purpose of catching some game?? or maybe just to be alpha, who freakin' knows...) :crazy:
At the risk of generalizing, I have noticed that guys tend to not notice this dynamic amongst the chics, which can tend to piss chics off even more...
And to make matters worse, they think the chics complaining of such dynamics are crazy (see previous commentaries in this very thread). BUT, while chics may be CRAZY (and I'm not agruing we aren't), guys aren't immune from their own special brand of....."issues". So quit making fun!! :redface: :biggrin:
so true...thats why I find it so funny theres so many "female only" rides

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I'm thinking "Rachael Ray" types.... they shoot her from the waist up while shes cooking, but every once in a while, BAM you see what shes working with.

I never trust a skinny chef for the same reason. You gotta love food to cook it well.
Rachel Ray can't cook.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Bear!!! Where's DH Girlie?? Hmm. That could make for an interesting photo montage, kinda like "Where's Waldo?" Except it would be "Where's DH Girlie?" and you'd have to find her tiny image hidden in Bear's extensive hair maze, or hiding behind the drapes, you get the idea!

Man, if I had photoshop on my work computer this could be a fun friday!

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Bear!!! Where's DH Girlie?? Hmm. That could make for an interesting photo montage, kinda like "Where's Waldo?" Except it would be "Where's DH Girlie?" and you'd have to find her tiny image hidden in Bear's extensive hair maze, or hiding behind the drapes, you get the idea!

Man, if I had photoshop on my work computer this could be a fun friday!
That is DHgirlie. The pictures that he posts are of some chick he has chained up in the basement.