Quantcast

Something I've noticed about women...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
...when there aren't any really good looking ones around, the marginally attractive/ugly ones tend to get alot louder, and go further for attention. It's like the role of "dominant female" is decided by how attractive the best looking female in the room is, and that when women who wouldn't normally fill that role get the chance to, they exploit it to the utmost extent by being far more obnoxious than normal.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
You're just now realizing this? I figured out early in high school that semi-attractive girls tend to hang out with fatter, uglier girls instead of better looking girls or other semi-attractive girls. It just increases their odds.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Even the more corpulent ones in the south tend to think they are super models and try to dress accordingly.

Evidently there are no mirrors or a voice of reason where they reside.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
When I was a bouncer I noticed that any woman who thought she was attractive felt even hotter as the night of drinking progressed.

When you're sober in a bar, watching customers get hammered can be a surreal experience.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
That's because 99% of all women are annoyingasallhelllooneytunespsychopathicb*tches. Haven't you figured that out by now?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Even the more corpulent ones in the south tend to think they are super models and try to dress accordingly.

Evidently there are no mirrors or a voice of reason where they reside.
Perfect example of this:

I have to take alot of wildlife classes with my major, so not surprisingly, they are primarily filled with men who want to be game wardens etc. Well there is this one girl who is looking to be a game warden, and she looks about like Brian Urlacher with a wig on. I mean seriously, she's about 6' with wider shoulder than I have, and no hips at all...looks like a Middle linebacker.
Anyway, she dresses like she's Heidi Klum and is always cackling and flirting with people. It's terrible, and I know for sure if there were a couple of good looking girls around, she'd be back to wearing sweatpants and camo t-shirts and talking only in grunts.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
please explain this one:

one of the females in my office thats not so pretty and 80-100 lbs over weight is wearing a tshirt that says "future trophy wife"

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
please explain this one:

one of the females in my office thats not so pretty and 80-100 lbs over weight is wearing a tshirt that says "future trophy wife"

Maybe she likes violent men and she means trophy in a taxidermy kind of way.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
If you are 5'1" and 200 pounds, there really is no need to leave the house in a mini skirt and 4 inch high heels.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Ha, nothing more hilarious than seeing those supermodel windsheild sunglasses resting over a busted grill.
Unless it's a a tiny skirt and skintight tanktop that says "Goddess" on it, riding up over a tremendous beer gut and thighs that are each the size of a Prius.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
muffin top with tramp stamp

Yeah, nasty. And the worst part is she actually rolled her shirt up so you can see more of the nasty. Note to women: wearing clothes that fit properly is more attractive than shoving a yard of fat in a foot of blue jeans.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
she looks about like Brian Urlacher with a wig on. I mean seriously, she's about 6' with wider shoulder than I have, and no hips at all...looks like a Middle linebacker.
Anyway, she dresses like she's Heidi Klum and is always cackling and flirting with people. It's terrible, and I know for sure if there were a couple of good looking girls around, she'd be back to wearing sweatpants and camo t-shirts and talking only in grunts.
I'm sitting here imagining a lumberjack with a russian accent in a tiny dress smacking guys on the back (and knocking them to the floor) saying "You like the pussy, yes?"

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
I'm sitting here imagining a lumberjack with a russian accent in a tiny dress smacking guys on the back (and knocking them to the floor) saying "You like the pussy, yes?"
Pretty accurate, Id say.

Also, she actually does have the "tribal" tramp stamp, and a heinous muffin top. Nasty.

Another thing..she is well endowed, and tries to flaunt it, but even her cleavage is repulsive. Chest acne, saggyness...

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Back in college, I worked at an indoor skydiving place.
They basically used an airplane engine to blow your ass up in the air.
Anyway, they had strict weight charts, because butterballs don't fly so well.
So, part of my job was to weigh them. I remember one guideline was that if you were under 5'5 and more than 160 you were a no go.
Anyway, you would see them come in all dressed up with their tight little shoes looking like they are baking bread out of them.
They thought they were top choice right up until I told them they were too fat to fly.
It was brutal.

Ha, one time one of the "flight instructors" pissed me off.
So, every butterball that came in, for example 5"3 180, I would write down 155 and send them up, telling them to ask for that instructor.
Finally, that afternoon, he came down the steps screaming at me.
I HAVE THE ENGINE AT FULL BLAST, AND THEY ARE JUST LAYING THERE!
ARE YOU EVEN WEIGHING THEM?

Good times.:rofl::rofl:

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Back in college, I worked at an indoor skydiving place.
They basically used an airplane engine to blow your ass up in the air.
Anyway, they had strict weight charts, because butterballs don't fly so well.
So, part of my job was to weigh them. I remember one guideline was that if you were under 5'5 and more than 160 you were a no go.
Anyway, you would see them come in all dressed up with their tight little shoes looking like they are baking bread out of them.
They thought they were top choice right up until I told them they were too fat to fly.
It was brutal.

Ha, one time one of the "flight instructors" pissed me off.
So, every butterball that came in, for example 5"3 180, I would write down 155 and send them up, telling them to ask for that instructor.
Finally, that afternoon, he came down the steps screaming at me.
I HAVE THE ENGINE AT FULL BLAST, AND THEY ARE JUST LAYING THERE!
ARE YOU EVEN WEIGHING THEM?

Good times.:rofl::rofl:
LMAO! Rep given.

bitingback

Turbo Monkey
Perfect example of this:

I have to take alot of wildlife classes with my major, so not surprisingly, they are primarily filled with men who want to be game wardens etc. Well there is this one girl who is looking to be a game warden, and she looks about like Brian Urlacher with a wig on. I mean seriously, she's about 6' with wider shoulder than I have, and no hips at all...looks like a Middle linebacker.

what's wrong with sweatpants and a camo t-shirt? :rolleyes:

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
From a chick perspective, the other most annoying thing about most women is the uber competitive BS that you have to deal with 99% of the time. Insecure crap. It gets old.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I agree, the one thing I notice is that the semi's are loud as hell for some reason. I as sitting at an outside bar the other day when this quasi-attractive girl started talking to a couple next to us, and this bitch was loud enough to wake the dead.

Finally the wife piped up "Why is it the butterfaces are always the loudest cvnts in the room?" The girl promptly stfu. About five minutes later she was commenting to her I guess boyfriend about how she was sad because people were being rude to her. This prompted another "Listen, you don't always have to be the loudest bitch in the room for men to notice you. Go get some new tits and you won't have to even speak" from my wife.

The butterface stomped down the road in a huff. We had a great laugh.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
I agree, the one thing I notice is that the semi's are loud as hell for some reason. Why is it the butterfaces are always the loudest cvnts in the room?
Butter's are under the impression that they can make up for their facial train wreck by being witty and acting cute. They are wrong.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Your wife sounds like a nice lady.
She really is actually, one of the nicest I know. Problem is that she's like me, and has certain things that set her off. People being loud to the point of being trite and rude is one that gets to her.

Shriners, on the other hand, are what set me off...

Butter's are under the impression that they can make up for their facial train wreck by being witty and acting cute. They are wrong.
Very, very wrong. If for nothing else, it pulls attention to their face because that is where all the noise is coming from...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I agree, the one thing I notice is that the semi's are loud as hell for some reason. I as sitting at an outside bar the other day when this quasi-attractive girl started talking to a couple next to us, and this bitch was loud enough to wake the dead.

Finally the wife piped up "Why is it the butterfaces are always the loudest cvnts in the room?" The girl promptly stfu. About five minutes later she was commenting to her I guess boyfriend about how she was sad because people were being rude to her. This prompted another "Listen, you don't always have to be the loudest bitch in the room for men to notice you. Go get some new tits and you won't have to even speak" from my wife.

The butterface stomped down the road in a huff. We had a great laugh.

Butterface....Bahahahaha

check your PM

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Well, if a girl is just visually unattractive, but she is witty, intelligent, funny, etc... that can be tolerable under some circumstances. I mean I'd never talk to one when anyone I knew was around, but you know what I mean.