Quantcast

Something Really ****ty Happened at the Trail Today:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
brungeman said:
it sounds like you have been thinking a lot about it too... are you panting as you type this? :nonono:
typing one handed really gets ya worked up.

you know what i think is that people having sex in public restooms and at trail heads should suffer some consequences. sure this ignorant person got the wrong car but i think if some gay guy is at a park gettin his freak on iwth stranger while his wife and kids are at home her should pay some consequences. hell i have gone toe to toe with a couple of them just to get out of there. its nasty, foul, and disgusting to me. not the gay part but the way they go about their secret sex lives.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
biggins said:

you know what i think is that people having sex in public restooms and at trail heads should suffer some consequences. sure this ignorant person got the wrong car but i think if some gay guy is at a park gettin his freak on iwth stranger while his wife and kids are at home her should pay some consequences. hell i have gone toe to toe with a couple of them just to get out of there. its nasty, foul, and disgusting to me. not the gay part but the way they go about their secret sex lives.
DUDE you have some deep rooted problems that you may want to seek some professional help with... It sounds like you are speaking of a specific person and their specific situation... If you think of every one that has a specific sexual preference as having a secret sex life then you have a problem...

the consequences (if you want to talk about them) in most cases is making the paper for lude and indecent conduct. And their actions are usually described in some manor therefore there is no mistaking what the people were doing.
The police can handle this type of situation, and welcome input from the general public relating to how to deal with this type of problem... if you are "going toe to toe" with someone then you can be held on charges of assault! That is not an acceptable behavior! A police officer always has the ability to analyze the situation and is trained to look at the facts and act on those facts not like you or some other vigilantly that is acting on emotion.:nonono:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
biggins said:

If you see two people in the park doing it, call the police and then walk away.

Anything else is your problem, literally.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
sanjuro said:
If you see two people in the park doing it, call the police and then walk away.

Anything else is your problem, literally.
You're correct. It is my problem. Calling the police has resulted in...well, nothing. If the current situation leads to my car being vandalized, you bet its my problem. If some dude is wanking in his car as I get ready for a ride, yep, thats a problem I have too.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
BurlyShirley said:
You're correct. It is my problem. Calling the police has resulted in...well, nothing. If the current situation leads to my car being vandalized, you bet its my problem. If some dude is wanking in his car as I get ready for a ride, yep, thats a problem I have too.
exactly my point. it is my problem. i have a problem with people getting it on in parking lots and at trail heads and in the public bathroom at the park. the cops?they are useless. they do nothing about it and it has been going on for years.

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
BurlyShirley said:
Burly, if it was a girl pleasuring herself in her car while you got ready for your ride, would you be this upset?:wonky2:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
brungeman said:
DUDE you have some deep rooted problems that you may want to seek some professional help with... It sounds like you are speaking of a specific person and their specific situation... If you think of every one that has a specific sexual preference as having a secret sex life then you have a problem...

the consequences (if you want to talk about them) in most cases is making the paper for lude and indecent conduct. And their actions are usually described in some manor therefore there is no mistaking what the people were doing.
The police can handle this type of situation, and welcome input from the general public relating to how to deal with this type of problem... if you are "going toe to toe" with someone then you can be held on charges of assault! That is not an acceptable behavior! A police officer always has the ability to analyze the situation and is trained to look at the facts and act on those facts not like you or some other vigilantly that is acting on emotion.:nonono:
you dont know me do you? i didnt think so. until then you passing judgement on me or any issues i may have is absolutely absured. until you do know me and my morals and issues please refrain from judging me like a wanna be doctor phil.

as for the issue at hand, i dont assume that people have secret sex lives regardless of their sexual preference i am speaking abotu the ones that DO have a secret sex life at public parks. as for the consequences, there are no consequences. as for going toe to toe with them, well i dont appreciate unwarranted sexual advances because i am takin a piss in a bathroom any more than anyone else does.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
In all seriousness though, you know, they can **** all they want. I dont care. People do it all the time. But whats wrong with beds these days? You know, rooms at hotels or something. Its just nasty to see used rubbers laying around the parking lot or off in the bushes. Kids play around there.
If you want to equate it to straight sex, fine, but thats not the situation is it. We can what if the thing all day long.

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
In all seriousness though, you know, they can **** all they want. I dont care. People do it all the time. But whats wrong with beds these days? You know, rooms at hotels or something. Its just nasty to see used rubbers laying around the parking lot or off in the bushes. Kids play around there.
If you want to equate it to straight sex, fine, but thats not the situation is it. We can what if the thing all day long.
I doubt it was gay sex, but I found tons of rubber packets on the trails that are near my house. I am kind of building and the quad guys are riding there. The real problem with these condoms is that it is about 200 yds from the back door of one of the three local middle schools. It's just not right. Period. It's just bad mojo to do that on public trails.