Quantcast

Something that reminds me to tell all whom I love, I love them

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
I have just learned that McDonalds is advertising the McRib right now as the Fare Well Tour (very reminiscent of the simpsions.)
I’m very sad today and when it’s over the mornings will probably seem a little dimmer.

Good bye old friend.
Tony

< edit > just found this out

look for Save the McRib

http://www.mcrib.com/

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
You could just pour some bbq sauce on a stick of cold pig fat.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
The Toninator said:
I have just learned that McDonalds is advertising the McRib right now as the Fare Well Tour (very reminiscent of the simpsions.)
I’m very sad today and when it’s over the mornings will probably seem a little dimmer.

Good bye old friend.
Tony

< edit > just found this out

look for Save the McRib

http://www.mcrib.com/
Fat ass.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Living just down the road from the Pig'n Steak even thinking about the McRib is sacrelidge. Pulled pork sammich, fried pickles and iced tea served in a mason jar is possibly the best post ride meal ever, EVER!

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
Westy said:
Living just down the road from the Pig'n Steak even thinking about the McRib is sacrelidge. Pulled pork sammich, fried pickles and iced tea served in a mason jar is possibly the best post ride meal ever, EVER!
i would not want to be drafting you.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Tony, Derek will be heartbroken. He feels those are the best thing on earth. I myself have never had one since I don't like pork, or something made to taste like pork :)

He will cry when he reads this thread.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
The Toninator said:

Had to dig up this quote...

Homer Simpson: Three Ribwiches, please. And instead of a shake, I'd like a blended Ribwich.

squeaky-voiced teen: I'm sorry, sir. The Ribwich was for a limited time only.

Homer Simpson: Not again! First you took away my Philly Fudgesteak. And then my Bacon Balls. Then my Whatchamachicken. You monster!

[Lenny and Carl help a sobbing Homer walk toward the Krusty Burger's exit. Then Homer comes running back to the register.]

Homer Simpson: I'd like a large fries please, in a collector's cup.

ribhead: Dude, if you still want the Ribwich, they're testing it in other markets. Check out the tour schedule.

Homer Simpson: Oh, this is amazing. I could follow the Ribwich from town to town.

ribhead: That's what we do. We're Ribheads.

Homer Simpson: Maybe I should hook up with you guys. After all, how long do any of us have to live?

ribhead: Well, if you like the Ribwich, not very.

[The ribhead holds up a Ribwich container, which has a warning from Krusty: 'Will cause early death!']

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
:dead: :dead:
Things heard while standing in line at McDonalds:

"there is just something wrong with a piece of meat that appears to have bones in it, but doesn't".

"Synthetic pork: the other OTHER white meat"

"pork like processed injection-molded meat substitute is in season!!!"

"Just say no to Pressed, processed, feux pork products"

"That is Nasty"

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Oh Jesus! I worked there for 2 weeks in high school and this thread caused me to remember the foul stench of those things.

:twitch: