Quantcast

### Somethingday GMT###

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Lower back feels like old many today. Need to hit the gym.

Previous management at the company I now manage were really good at spending money but not on things that grew the company. It's frustrating to take over something like that as it makes it very difficult to find funds to grow the company.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
:wave:

in honor of that bridge collapse i will revisit season 2 of the wire today...

but first....waffles...

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Windy AF at the moment.

We had a private contractor do most of our trucking and we quit yesterday. . . so much for the semi load of seed that was supposed to be delivered today. . .

Elder kiddo is feeling better, fever is around 99-100 now and no more puking.

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
not quite done having coughing fits. will resume gym tomorrow.

weather remains on the wrong side of the warm/cold demarcation line. forecast says that this shall continue mostly unabated until 2nd week of April. le sigh...

:wave:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Two assholes were road raging this morning but they used their blinkers every time they cut each other off for three minutes at speed. I got a front row seat and it was hilarious. So my week has peaked on Tuesday morning.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
My dentist is pretty cool, he’s into bikes and hiking.

He got some new toys for the office since I was last in. The hygienist had a very impressive hand tool for cleaning. It was all cordless, small, weights about 5 oz but can still hold torque under load. Wouldn’t mind having one for the studio.

They no longer use the big X-ray machine in a separate room with the operator in another room. The assistant used a handheld x-ray that was the size of a full frame slr camera. @Toshi is probably familiar but I had no idea. Pretty cool.

Also the dentist said my teeth were fine and that I was good to hit the trail and wished me luck.

IMG_3091.jpeg

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
short workday 9 to 4. I wanted to sleep in but there I was at 6am wide awake so here I am on RM sipping espresso while the dogs eat their morning kibble.

Last day of the yellow orb in the sky. Rain later tonight continuing until Sunday night le suck.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Fried on Facebook:

Hey everyone, the big ass 24' Christmas tree we bought last year seems to small for our outrageous house so we upgraded. The old one is free to whoever takes it, but requires a large truck as it fits in 2 refrigerator boxes.

A free $2k fake tree would be sweet, but I don't know if it will fit in the back yard. :rofl:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i, too, like to weigh myself before a big shit

but my prior efforts will surely pale in the face of the 24 Hour Chocolate River