Quantcast

Sometimes I wonder...

MTBstud12

Monkey
Jan 24, 2008
Tejas
why we have people to "take care" of our trails. Taking 4 wheelers through some of the trails doesn't make sense, and if our country is sooooo up in arms about global warming (not knocking it or agreeing with the theory here), then one may pose the question: "Why do the people who take care of our environment, drive the most UNeconomical vehicles there is?" Just a thought. Their all fat. They should ride bikes on the trails they tend to if there so "enviromentally concerned". I'm by no means a tree hugger or whatever you may call it. I just find a load of irony in the fact that our state/federal government uses some of the worst gas consuming vehicles. AND I HATE JOGGERS/HIKERS. Im tired of there traps cus us bikers are soooooooo "harmful" and "disrupting" to the environment.

end rant

MTBstud12

Monkey
Jan 24, 2008
Tejas
Why do so many nurses smoke cigarettes?

PS: I also jog and hike, so :p
Haha! And so many doctors are fat...

edit: I do not dislike all hikers. Many are pleasant and kind as with most bikers. But the few ruin it for the many. Which is probably the same vice versa.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
The many cows it takes to provide mine and your dairy and beef needs probably fart more air pollution than all the quads in this world combined.

But i guess the f'd up thing is i still hate quads and really don't mind cows. But i guess i'm not so keen on their farts...

MTBstud12

Monkey
Jan 24, 2008
Tejas
The many cows it takes to provide mine and your dairy and beef needs probably fart more air pollution than all the quads in this world combined.

But i guess the f'd up thing is i still hate quads and really don't mind cows. But i guess i'm not so keen on their farts...
I just think they should ride bikes! That would be cool. Cool people ride bikes. :clapping:

Jettj45

Monkey
Oct 20, 2005
Butthole of NC
Eventually you will come to terms that our race is full of dumbazzes and logical thought is thrown out the window. Rationalization of some people's actions is not possible.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Eventually you will come to terms that our race is full of dumbazzes and logical thought is thrown out the window. Rationalization of some people's actions is not possible.
Whenever I'm confronted with a particular situation where this becomes painfully obvious, I listen to It'll Be a Long Time by The Offspring. It makes me feel better to realize that I'm not alone in wanting to think rationally.