Quantcast

Sometimes little things make your day...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
SO I went down into the town I live in today to get some luch. I got a doener kebap...Turkish version of a gyros for those who dont know...and as I was walking out of the shop a little kid at a streetside table calls out "Guten apetite!" to me...totally made me smile. I told him "Danke schoen, du auch..." and went on my merry way to break bikes and slaughter wood...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
There is women who wanders all around the East side of Rochester collecting cans and junk in her ancient black Volvo. I had always thought she was homeless. I have shooed her away from my house when ever I have seen her. Today while cashing in my recyclables. I learned that the women doesn't keep the money?? I also learned she is bright, happy, and very intelligent. She gives the money to 2 Homeless girls. I gave her my tickets for $6...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i took what i felt like was a 100 year sh!t this morning.....

a dump so epic...you wonder how it's going to get down the drain.

Drbob31

Chimp
Sep 28, 2011
Worked with the puppy off and on today... He's slowly starting to get the hang of "catch". Makes me smile everytime he forgets to bring the ball back, but comes running over for the tummy rub. lol...goofy dog!