Quantcast

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Gonna miss Phish's 2 night stop @ Alpine Valley this summer cuz we will be at a f'n wedding in Baltimore. Their first tour in 10 years.

:rant::banghead::huh::bonk::rant::rant:

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I can totally see you shaking a bone in that bridesmaid dress.

Wash uffitze drive me to firenze!!!!!!!

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
This is the photo The Decider used for the story....

Caption:
Life away from Phish was a bummer for Trey Anastasio.

:ROFL:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Pull a milky tube, put on the 3-night Hampton set, dab on some patchouli, and make yourself a grilled cheese in the parking lot and it's just like you're there.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Gonna miss Phish's 2 night stop @ Alpine Valley this summer cuz we will be at a f'n wedding in Baltimore. Their first tour in 10 years.

:rant::banghead::huh::bonk::rant::rant:
That is a blessing in disguise. Trust me, once really listen to that music you will hear how much it SUCKS!!!

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
phish, widespread panic, the big wu, etc etc all need to be banished to Nebraska (and then a nuke shot at said state)

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
AND sometimes the YOU EAT THE BAR!!!

I just saw the save the date & it is the weekend BEFORE the wedding!!!!!
hellshjyeah!!!!!!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey, what weekend in Bawlmer? MBC and I will be making a trip the last weekend of July to see the Red Sox kick the snot out of the O's. Maybe you can buy us beer.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
We'll be in Baltimore around june 20th. I know this because it is the weekend of our 5 year aniversary. But he's not upset that we'll have to spend our five year at someone else's wedding. Nooooooo. That we'll miss Phish. And now it looks like we won't miss phish. Lovely.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
We'll be in Baltimore around june 20th. I know this because it is the weekend of our 5 year aniversary. But he's not upset that we'll have to spend our five year at someone else's wedding. Nooooooo. That we'll miss Phish. And now it looks like we won't miss phish. Lovely.
The wedding is on the 28th....the 2 nights at Alpine Valley are Fri 21st & Sat 22nd. Last shows of the tour.

damn that is a mighty fine snow cave.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
is there a reason why you just can't send tn on his merry way and you just kick it at home with the pooches?

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
It actually works out. I want to go Sat., our anniversary is Monday, so we could go backpacking in the Kettles on Friday night, make our way to the lot by Sat. afternoon, after the show hike to another shelter in the Kettles. If we skip the show & just go check out the dirty hippies in the lot we can take the pooches plus saving $100 THEN make it a 3 day weekend & spend 3 nights in the Kettles. :think:

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Yeah, I already polished them off from having to put up with 4 years of HS where just about everyone loved Phish...I'm waiting for seconds.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
is there a reason why you just can't send tn on his merry way and you just kick it at home with the pooches?
Well I'd prefer that he do body shots of liquid LSD out of my belly button and not some random hippy chick's. But then again, the music is REALLY bad. ;)