Quantcast

sonofa...

S

seth399

just went riding ata bmx track that has a few dirtjumps on the side next to a straight. My rear wheel landed on TOP of the second one, not hanging up my wheel or anything and it bent straight in and I had to undo my brake to be able to ride.....argh. Looks like a new WHEEL is in my future now to put on my relatively new bike....(God, I shoulda just pieced together a frame instead of buying complete and going through all these parts)

thats the end of my junk talk...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I'm sorry about that, buying a new wheel doesn't sound too appealing. I'm sure MMike will also have some kind words of sympathy for you soon... :D

steve

Chimp
Sep 18, 2001
Ghetto Hell
This is on the Gen. Lee? That sucks. Looks like you need some lessons on jumping by ol' Dexter. ;)

How's the weather over there? Damn rain hasn't stopped for like 6 weeks. Jumps are flooded, trails are bogged down and with the Christmas break, Vans is totally packed with 10 year olds on new T-1's. I know, I'm a baby, but come on, it's been sooo long.

As for your rims, get some Primo Hula Hoops and be done with it. With the big jumps you do, you need all the beef you can get.

Late.

Steve

S

seth399

ahaa...ya dex is THE MAN. the weather is plain old cold here. We went to a bmx track yesterday and it was FREEZIN and some asses rode in the mud, so it was all rutted and hard as glass. I heard those Primos are good, thanks for the recommendation

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA Seth sucks! Maybe the wheel isn't resistant to smelly posers? Did you read the fine print?

"Warning: Not effective on roadrunners"

(Sorry man. I only did it cuz it's what the people demand)

Originally posted by Toshi
I'm sorry about that, buying a new wheel doesn't sound too appealing. I'm sure MMike will also have some kind words of sympathy for you soon... :D

S

seth399

Originally posted by MMike
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA Seth sucks! Maybe the wheel isn't resistant to smelly posers? Did you read the fine print?

"Warning: Not effective on roadrunners"

(Sorry man. I only did it cuz it's what the people demand)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO snap.....you find me where I lurk, everytime! I'm gonna get to the bottom of this, and I dont care if your at the TOP !!