Quantcast

Sons of Anarchy could have been a comedy gold mine...

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
We're watching Sons of Anarchy season three, the episode where Jax almost does the naughty dance with his Irish half sister.

Earlier in the season someone put in a Sarah Palin crack.

You can see where I am going here....

"If we don't go in there soon, those two are gonna make another little Palin."
"Ma, I almost just shagged my brother. I'd have to move to Alaska if I was pregnant!"
"Oh Jesus, now I know what its like to make a retarded baby with a sea cow!"

This could have gone on and on for hours. But no, the Fox Network is a bunch of babies when it comes to incest and the amazing jokes that could have been.

I'm a little disappointed in Fox at this point.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I know we bandy this sort of criticism around a lot, but this may actually be the worst thread ever.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Thats the worst show ever. Too many pretty boys with perfect hair on sweet choppers. Just like an 1%-er gang...

Even worse is seeing the SOA gear in stores. If I was an outlaw biker type I would put a bullet in the first orthodontist on a Harley I saw with that **** on...

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Even worse is seeing the SOA gear in stores. If I was an outlaw biker type I would put a bullet in the first orthodontist on a Harley I saw with that **** on...
I do like the show and have been watching it from the beginning because of the humor and the actors but I know what you're talking about. I was at a beerfest earlier this year and saw a nerdy middle aged guy wearing an SOA tshirt with his pleated khaki shorts and boat shoes. I was laughing because all of his friends kept coming up to him talking about how cool they thought his shirt was.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
In Reno they have the annual gatherings of White Trash in the late summer between Hot August Nights and Street Vibrations. Every year you get more HA and Vargos at Street Vibrations. I went a few years back when SOA had just started, and low and behold everywhere I looked there was some schlub in a Anarchy t-shirt.

I was waiting for someone to get shot. It never happened, and this disappointed me.