Quantcast

Soooeeeee, who wants pig avatars

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
MMcG said:
I think Wumpus should be the only pig avatar modifier - Wumpus rules. Oink!
Wumpus has a groupie!

Besides, freedom to modify stupid pig avatars is guaranteed by the first amendment. Mine isn't that bad, is it?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
binary visions said:
Wumpus has a groupie!

Besides, freedom to modify stupid pig avatars is guaranteed by the first amendment. Mine isn't that bad, is it?

Nope your's isn't bad at all - it's those seizure causing ones that I'm referring to. The ones with all the kaleidescope of colors and shiznit.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
binary visions said:
c'mon now... we all know the first amendment has no place on RM.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
MMcG said:
Nope your's isn't bad at all - it's those seizure causing ones that I'm referring to. The ones with all the kaleidescope of colors and shiznit.
Well, I'll give you that. Those aren't exactly creative...

jacksonpt said:
c'mon now... we all know the first amendment has no place on RM.
No no, you can modify the avatars all you want, RM just reserves the right to delete them at his discresion ;)

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
douglas said:
MMcG is a pig snob !

Yep! I like my pig a lot - so much that I might keep him instead of Mr. Leprechaun Dude (unless I can find something different and better)

Your little piggie practically throws me into convulsions douglas! :help:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
binary visions said:
Well, I'll give you that. Those aren't exactly creative..
You know how it goes..... a good idea. Then the "fashionable" crowd gets ahold of 'em. And then they do stuff just for the sake of doing stuff. No thought.... just stuff. :p

Then we'll have the "old skool" pig avatar people making fun of the "script-kiddie" pig avatar people.... 'tis a vicious cycle.

-S.S.-

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
SkaredShtles said:
Then we'll have the "old skool" pig avatar people making fun of the "script-kiddie" pig avatar people.... 'tis a vicious cycle.
Ahahaha... "script kiddies". Man, there's a term I haven't heard in a while - from back in my amature hacking days ;)

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
SkaredShtles said:
You know how it goes..... a good idea. Then the "fashionable" crowd gets ahold of 'em. And then they do stuff just for the sake of doing stuff. No thought.... just stuff. :p

-S.S.-
oh yes..........and I am proud to have been in the 1st Five to go the way of the oink

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
SkaredShtles said:
Who were the top-5? Is there some way to tell?

-S.S.-
I know the first one was Douglas, followed by IRBabboon. I was 3rd or 4th. MMcG was the first with the custom pig with green eyes.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Westy said:
I know the first one was Douglas, followed by IRBabboon. I was 3rd or 4th. MMcG was the first with the custom pig with green eyes.
actually zman was 1st, stosh said it was the most annoying avy ever, and just look at the mess we have now :D

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
MMcG said:
I also like the slower speeded piggies vs. the hyperspastic piggies.
:help:
I can't figure out how to save them in image ready(I'm not sure my photoshop has the animation plug-in) so I can slow them down. I like editing them better with fireworks, though.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
SkaredShtles said:
Yeah - I looked at the original thread. I think maybe Jacksonpt was right up there.........

-S.S.-
you were in there too, not sure where?

I think:

zman
me
Jackson
westy
SkaredShtles
MMcG
IRB

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
douglas said:
you were in there too, not sure where?

I think:

zman
me
Jackson
westy
SkaredShtles
MMcG
IRB
I added my oinker at the suggestion of Westy, then Wumpus added the green eyes, and then upon further request added the Leprechaun lid to it.

Oinker Echo is good! Nice job bv! :thumb: