Quantcast

Sopranos

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
stosh said:
Ok so what did you all think of this season?
The highlight was the first episode of Meadow's panty dance.
The lowlight was that it went off with Phil still alive.
There seemed to be more drama this year and less violence.
I like both. I mean afterall, We are watching a series about the Mob.
Overall, it was well done though.

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Thought it was pretty cool to see my real estate agent on the show! No, not Juliana Margalis, one of the two Arab guys doing the credit card fraud thing was the guy who sold me my house! Pretty rad and totally trivial. Oh, and there was a bike reference in the finale last night.

-ska todd

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
The worst episode of the Wire is 10x better than anything on this season of the Sopranos. Period. And in three seasons there hasn't been a sh!tty episode of the Wire.

Turning Junior into a senile twit was the worst thing they have done with the show.

rooftest

Monkey
Jul 10, 2005
OC, CA
konabiker said:
He gave these three chodemongrels a downhill bike to go away.
That's right - I'm sure that rig with the dual-crown fork was really handy for crusing the streets of New Jersey. An unmemorable scene from an unmemorable episode.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
this whole season, i kept waiting for something to "happen". and it never did.
it seemed like you always knew what was going to happen before it actually did. that second episode was annoying. and you knew it was just a matter of time before vito....

it's lost the impact of the first few seasons. there wasn't that "edge of the seat" feeling.

johnny sac's story kinda fizzled out. and tony should have gone to the hospital to put the fear of god into phil if something were to have happened to one of his clan. perhaps upsetting him to the point of another coronary.

the christmas card ending with his wife having an epiphany about how good her life is, was kinda lame.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
rooftest said:
That's right - I'm sure that rig with the dual-crown fork was really handy for crusing the streets of New Jersey. An unmemorable scene from an unmemorable episode.
I figured he wanted it to ride Diablo.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dhbuilder said:
this whole season, i kept waiting for something to "happen". and it never did.
it seemed like you always knew what was going to happen before it actually did. that second episode was annoying. and you knew it was just a matter of time before vito....

it's lost the impact of the first few seasons. there wasn't that "edge of the seat" feeling.

johnny sac's story kinda fizzled out. and tony should have gone to the hospital to put the fear of god into phil if something were to have happened to one of his clan. perhaps upsetting him to the point of another coronary.

the christmas card ending with his wife having an epiphany about how good her life is, was kinda lame.
All the people who were killed you knew it before it happened.

All in all I prefer most HBO shows over regular cable.