Quantcast

Sorry AngryMetalSmith, I'll toast one to ya!

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
It's 3 in the morning, I took off work tomorrow just so I can spend all day celebrating my Irish heritage, starting early afternoon happy hour, bar hopping, pub to pub to pub. So seeing I'm still awake, and it is after 12 midnight, it is now officially Tuesday! So let me be the first to say, HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY!!! :banana::happydance::cheers::beerjam:

Angry Metal Smith, sorry to hear about your gout here on RideMonkey. I seriously sympathize with you man! So today, sometime between one of many Guinness, Heineken Premium Lite, and mystery green beers, I will hold up my 16 ounce cup next to the Guinness 18 wheeler beer trucks under a huge circus tent covered parking lot in Timonium Maryland, and say, "Here's to you Angry Metal Smith! I hereby chug this mug, fayou!!"

Cell phone pic of me toasting AngryMetalSmith, soon to cometh tomorrow night. Then again, Wednesday afternoon might be better for me. I took off Wednesday too.

HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY TO ALL MY FELLOW IRISH PEOPLE!!! PARTY HARDY!!!:beerjam::banana::cheers::happydance:

All Irish monkeys celebrating today, in his honor, put your beer to the sky and toast, to the Cat, bustin' a cap!

I'm sure he'll look this way today,
when he's watching everyone else drinking away...

Last edited:

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
Once again, HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY!!! and without further adew... AS PROMISED!!! Pictorial PROOF! I raised my Guinness TO THE SKY today, and chugged NOT one, NOT two, NOT three, NOT four, but MANY Guinness, WITH BEER RAISED, I REPEATED!!!! AND FOR YOUR BENEFIT ONLY!!! OVER and OVER and OVER AGAIN I stood tall and held my ground and for YOU, and for ALL those with gout, I RAISED MY 16 OUNCE PLASTIC CUP TO THE SKY, (or in this case, to the white circus tent and smoke from the cheeseburger grill in the background) AND PAID MY HOMAGE TO YOU, and I shouted "I HERE BY TOAST THIS BEER TO YOU.... ANGRY METAL SMITH!!!" And I downed them all! Even when the weather got cold and I had to put on my MTBreview.com vest and later a coat, I still continued in your honor AngryMetalSmith!!! WHAT DEDICATION for my fellow Ridemonkey! Sometimes they wanted to come back up, but I said, "NO!" and did my best and held them all down, and ALL, in honor.., of the Cat.., that bust a Cap! Now I'm exhausted, tired and weak, and in need of a cat nap, and maybe some liver snaps. Out of breath, until next year my friend, and another Saint Patrick's Day, we have 8 more left... until then... I bid you a fair, adew. I must rest now...

Last edited:

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
Uugh! I felt like crap all day. I actually went into work. Put in ten hours. BUT, I have NO remorse. I took one for the Cat, that bust a cap! So thanks for the nice words. Don't drink too much bean juice, you might have another problem next, gas. I still think your avatar should be animated.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Thanks Wumpus.

I originally wanted the animated gif version but could get it to work.

How did you do that ? If it's too complicated to get to explain on the Monkey, no worries. I have been meaning to read more about animated gifs anyway.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Thanks Wumpus.

I originally wanted the animated gif version but could get it to work.

How did you do that ? If it's too complicated to get to explain on the Monkey, no worries. I have been meaning to read more about animated gifs anyway.

To get them for an avatar I usually have to make it only two frames(depends on the what it is, but lots of shades/photos are pretty big -- mine's four frames I think), then I reduce the total colors(128 usually) and size it down until I can get it below the 5K limit.

I start in Imageready and get the frames and speed set then use Fireworks for resizing and color.

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
Thanks Wumpus.

I originally wanted the animated gif version but couldn't get it to work.
Now see that! Something good and fun came out of it, and you didn't even have to drink a beer to make it fun. LOVE the new avatar. If you didn't have it, I was going for it. I love that Cat that bust a cap. That and the one holding a riffle out the window. You now have the coolest avatar on ridemonkey!