Quantcast

Sorry, Patrick.

TomBo

Monkey
Jan 13, 2004
Calgary,Alberta
Got
?

Legal Disclaimer: This is not meant to be taken offensively, if you do not find this funny. Simply click the little X at the top right of your browser.

Poindexter

Chimp
Dec 25, 2007
Loving every minute of it. Oh and Priceseliger just cause you wake up lost in an empty town you've got no wood and she just frowns.

WODIE

Monkey
Jul 14, 2007
Inman/Clemson, SC
Look close at this guy's bike.
Oh no he didnt... Haha i like the creativity guys. Ive gotten "wood" joke since i got mine but yall just took it to a whole other level with this. Tombo, what year is your bike and im assuming that you made your own logo since you stripped your frame so how did you go about making it?

TomBo

Monkey
Jan 13, 2004
Calgary,Alberta
It's an '06

A can of normal auto spray bomb striper, wire wheel and hell of a lot of effort. Never again would hand strip it, I'd pay to have it done. Or at least get some better chemicals. (be sure to get all the PPE you need, to use what ever you get!!!)

The machine shop I work at has a vinyl cutter. The guy that runs it did up the graphic in about 5min from a on-line pic. Then cut it in 30 sec. Cool stuff. He earned him self a 6 pack for his efforts.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
NOTHING better than ninja humor. I bet 4 out of 5 people never catch that. And the one that does will enjoy it that much more. PROPS!

Oh, and the brush-on, thick, gooey paint stripper from Walmart for $7 is AWESOME. And it is ODORLESS. I did mine in the basement. Then, IF you like it shiny, hit it with an S.O.S. pad and it glimmers. Someone just say the word, I can't post pics of my wife...er...my bike.. enough!