Quantcast

SORRY to the following RM members

Status
Not open for further replies.

laxincubus311

Monkey
Jan 7, 2004
East cost
nicklin, bb7ryder and retrofred, im sorry for being late of shipments, and im making a apology to you guys saying im sorry and its my fault for what happend, and i hope that i can be forgiven. and im sorry to all the people i made angry, thanks corey

crono35

Monkey
Feb 11, 2002
irvine
it's good that you apologize, but make sure that you REALLY learned something out of it. I'm not saying you're being insincere, but don't apologize just to get people off your back for a while but rip someone off again later on. You seem like a cool kid and you seem to have learned a lot from being here- just use common sense next time.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Isn't there an old saying, three strikes you're out?

You know, after the first time I was like "Hey misunderstanding...Hes a cool kid."

Second time, I became a bit more leery "Probably just another misunderstanding, he looks like he didn't mean for it to happen, but I'm not going to buy anything from him."

This is the third time, and it looks like you haven't done much to change your ways. People are getting jacked with, and you're undermining the trust of anyone selling/buying on RM. I think its high time you were sent back to PinkBike.

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
Lax you should have so much bad karma following you right now I wouldn't worry about the apology just worry about the next time you are at the bottom of the lifts and some dude randomly knocks you out and takes that pretty little bicycle you ride...... don't think the saying "what goes around comes around" doesn't work in the (bicycle) world!

kid you stilll gotta alot to learn...... I imagine if you'd just asked Mommy she'd said ok.......

I very seriously doubt you've learned anything besides, if you screw up you can ask for forgiveness..... you are still dishonest and untrustworthy......

I don't feel I'm being harsh I feel I'm telling the truth something you apparently have a hard time doing, I feel sorry for the monkies you screwed.......... jus sittin here shakin my head......

sorry if this offended anyone but it bugs me that people are this sh*tty to fellow riders....

I say leave him online maybe he'll learn somethin.....

edit: here is a picture of his bicycle, in case any of you happen to see him in person and want to have a word with him...

derekbob

Monkey
Sep 4, 2003
Chico
Id like to know the real story,

Was he going to rip these ppl off and he decided not to?
Is he just really lazy and flakey and it actually took that long for him to get off his ass and send the stuff?
did shipping companies screw up 4 or 5 times in a row?

KleinMp99

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
United States
Castle said:
Lax you should have so much bad karma following you right now I wouldn't worry about the apology just worry about the next time you are at the bottom of the lifts and some dude randomly knocks you out and takes that pretty little bicycle you ride...... don't think the saying "what goes around comes around" doesn't work in the (bicycle) world!

kid you stilll gotta alot to learn...... I imagine if you'd just asked Mommy she'd said ok.......

I very seriously doubt you've learned anything besides, if you screw up you can ask for forgiveness..... you are still dishonest and untrustworthy......

I don't feel I'm being harsh I feel I'm telling the truth something you apparently have a hard time doing, I feel sorry for the monkies you screwed.......... jus sittin here shakin my head......

sorry if this offended anyone but it bugs me that people are this sh*tty to fellow riders....

I say leave him online maybe he'll learn somethin.....

edit: here is a picture of his bicycle, in case any of you happen to see him in person and want to have a word with him...

A good post. I dont think I will ever buy anything from this guy.

laxincubus311

Monkey
Jan 7, 2004
East cost
well i tried to say im sorry, and i have learned a huge lesson, now i cant use my fav forums an more. but guys, saying ur gonna meet me at the lifts and steal my bike, thats just stupid, cmon i ****ed up and now i lose my abilty to post on this forum, dont threatin me, thats not needed.

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
No threatening.... seriously.... it's just the fact that you have pissed people off, and when people get mad bad things happen, you need to know that.....

edit: just don't expect to just walk around doin whatever you want whenever you want and not have to face repercussions.... if some guys walk up to you knock you out and ride off on your bike, don't be suprised, I imagine at that point you will know why it just happened..... that's all ..... no threats.... just know "what goes around comes around"

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
laxincubus311 said:
well i tried to say im sorry, and i have learned a huge lesson, now i cant use my fav forums an more. but guys, saying ur gonna meet me at the lifts and steal my bike, thats just stupid, cmon i ****ed up and now i lose my abilty to post on this forum, dont threatin me, thats not needed.
You cried about it last time too. And for every thread that starts "laxincubus311 screwed me", there's a couple more people who stick their heads in and say "oh yeah, this happened to me too".

Which time, exactly, was the time that taught you the "huge lesson"?

:nopity: :monkey:

laxincubus311

Monkey
Jan 7, 2004
East cost
i didnt screw people over, i sent crap late and i know its wrong and now i cant post here anymore or get any parts from here, it will make u all happy for me to leave the forums so i will, y cant we just drop it everthing has been sent so just drop it

Arsbars

"Finger Lickin' Good"
Mar 25, 2003
Charlotte, NC
Dude if you pulled that kinda crap to any of my friends I would try to kick your butt. Wouldn't succeed but who gives a f. Grow up. Sometimes you need to fight your fight.

laxincubus311

Monkey
Jan 7, 2004
East cost
and this deff was my fav forum too thats y i have 500 posts in shuch a short amount of time and now i cant post here any more and that sux, so ill leave and lets leave this alone

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
laxincubus311 said:
and this deff was my fav forum too thats y i have 500 posts in shuch a short amount of time and now i cant post here any more and that sux, so ill leave and lets leave this alone
In the "real world" you have to live with YOUR actions. What you do makes up who you are. Change what you do and that changes who you are. Otherwise things like this happens and your screwed forever.......

laxincubus311

Monkey
Jan 7, 2004
East cost
i didnt threatin him he comes online saying **** to me like fatass and **** and im like i hope i see u there to have it out, not to fight him, im 6 feet and hes like 5 foot 2, im not gonna fight some one like that or anyone for that matter

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
laxincubus311 said:
and this deff was my fav forum too thats y i have 500 posts in shuch a short amount of time
...and can you count how many of them were used replying to threads like this?

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Yo people this is the INTERNET so people are going to get screwed over. Just because a person has screwed over other people doesn't mean anything. The suprise level is low for me... so uh just give up the bitchin and let the guy post some crap.

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
laxincubus311 said:
i didnt threatin him he comes online saying **** to me like fatass and **** and im like i hope i see u there to have it out, not to fight him, im 6 feet and hes like 5 foot 2, im not gonna fight some one like that or anyone for that matter
well you just sending all these stupid im's tryin be all big and bad sayin like you better not say anything bout you. and i was just telling you ill say whatever i want about it. oh well. that was a very pointless conversation. so ohwell. :eviltongu :eviltongu

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
laxincubus311 said:
well every one, once agian im osrry and im off to bed now, i wont be posting here anymore so i guess bye. time to party ehh.
hey, you should create a new account here and start screwing over people with that account :devil:

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Yeah, we all know he really fked people over, and no-one on here is gonna buy from him ever again, but isn't revoking his posting privlidges a little extreme. Then again, I'm soft hearted and easily swayed by pitiful arguements. :think:

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Although I think it is a good idea for RM to ban him from the buy sell forum...I think it's quite childish and even a bit stupid to post a thread showing his bike and threatening him with visits....I thought we weren't allowed to make threats on this site. Obviously posting his bike and "suggesting" someone should go up to him and possibly do something is moronic at best.

How does this help the situation? It doesn't...it merely raises the level of hostility and drags this situation out longer than it needs to be.....D

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
1 bad experience can be excused, same with two, but sorry three instances is unexcuseable. It's like the boy that cried wolf, first two times they trusted him, the last time they did not believe the boy. This problem should have been corrected after the first occurance; that did not happen. You are lucky ridemonkey did not decide on banning you from the whole site due to this. Right now you don't have many friends on this site, so you will be catching some flak for awhile.

laxincubus311

Monkey
Jan 7, 2004
East cost
stop acting like a screwed pople over and scammed them, all i did was sent stuff late, and i do agree threatining to come to my house or to a ski mtn and steal my bike is a little much, and i did print out what people said about stealing my bike just in case somehitng does happen.

laxincubus311

Monkey
Jan 7, 2004
East cost
i DID fix it isaid im sorry, and every ! HAS THERE STUFF, i didnt scam 1 person. and u people think i didnt learn a lesson, i buy so much crap on here and now i cant so dont act like im getting off free

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
you still don't get it, I never threatened you, but you need to know when you make people angry bad things will happen so don't be suprised when something does.........

you getting knocked out and your bike stolen is only one scenario you could be faced with, noone is sayin they will do it, just simply that when you make people angry bad things can happen to you...... no one is threatening you, If I were you I'd just leave.....

there are a milllion other bad scenario's that could happen due to bad karma.....

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
laxincubus311 said:
i DID fix it isaid im sorry, and every ! HAS THERE STUFF, i didnt scam 1 person. and u people think i didnt learn a lesson, i buy so much crap on here and now i cant so dont act like im getting off free

Your being banned hardly makes up for it. Just because you EVENTUALLY squared things up with people, doesn't mean you're all "even steven" in the grand scheme of things. You caused people to worry and you are responsible for them not having their parts. So you have taken riding hours away from them too. Not cool. As for learning our lesson...I strongly doubt it. I'm also mystified that your parents allow you to engage in so many internet transactions without their involvement. And if they are involved....well shame on them. Actually shame on them anyway for not teaching the difference between right and wrong. You're 15, right? You're supposed to know better by now.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
laxincubus311 said:
everyone got their stuff? WTF happened to the disc brakes you were going to send me six months ago?!! :mad: I wrote the $40 off, but now I see the truth!

J

JRB

laxincubus311 said:

Shouldn't this read - "I get so much stuff off of here for free that I am now saddened?"

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
dwaugh said:
Leave him alone already! :mad: He's trying his best to right his wrongs! Everyone else here is just making it worse!
Are you joking? He "tried his best" the last three times he's done this. Have you not seen the track record? Since he is CLEARLY not learning any kind of lesson, nor trying to reform, now he has to live with his actions.

Maybe finally realizing just how pissed off people get when you stiff them for months at a time will actually get through to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.