SORRY to the following RM members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
dwaugh said:
If you stop rubbing all this stuff into him maybe he will stop! An apology shouldn't lead up to taunting like this.
I agree except for the gay and fag comments he started making. Now he does deserve it(even more than before)

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
dwaugh said:
If you stop rubbing all this stuff into him maybe he will stop! An apology shouldn't lead up to taunting like this.
If he doesn't like it, he can leave, and nobody will taunt him anymore.

His "apologies" are clearly as worthless as his reputation as a seller. After the first three apologies, yet still no change in his behavior, how can he possibly mean what he says?

Too little, too late. :nope:

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
WestCoastHucker said:
yeah, he dosent deserve a taunting....

he deserves a flat out knuckle bumping!
Ha, a knuckle bumping. I think one shot with my BMW gloves(yeah, carbon knuckles)would do the trick.

Oops was that my fist you ran into?

J

JRB

laxincubus311 said:
wow u guys are a bunch of immature faggets who need to learn how to ride a bike and stop giving a 17 year old kid ****, grow the fack up.

Actually it's faggots you lame ass no grammar having little punk. If you are 17, it is too late for the parents to help. You just need some nut kicking now. :nuts:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
WestCoastHucker said:
then after we beat him up, we can strip his bike and send all the parts back to thier respective owners

Ok.

Thats it with the physical violence crap. Shut your mouths.

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
I bet he smokes pot too... Or maybe he doesn't...

So the guy dug a hole and jumped in it. let him worry about the consequences, threats of virtual violence are pretty useless.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
He's a kid i would never hurt him. But I would scare the shyt out of him :devil:

"I thought you were just going to scare him"....."he looked scared didn't he"

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Scare him enough that he'll never show his face at Pkill again...THAT would teach him not to screw with other riders.

BurlySurly said:
Ok.

Thats it with the physical violence crap. Shut your mouths.
seriously though....

come and take my stuff and see how long i "shut my mouth" especially after you just gave me your address. a couple hundred dollar plane ticket will be easily justifiable(sp?)

i've already went to CO to retrieve money from a broken frame i was once sold.......

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
laxincubus311 said:
wow u guys are a bunch of immature faggets who need to learn how to ride a bike and stop giving a 17 year old kid ****, grow the fack up.
You are an IDIOT.

What a stupid, broad statement. There are many people on this board old enough to be your dad, as well as quite a few pro's.

All this wouldn't be happening if you didn't deserve it.
:nopity: :nopity: :nopity:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
WestCoastHucker said:
seriously though....

come and take my stuff and see how long i "shut my mouth" especially after you just gave me your address. a couple hundred dollar plane ticket will be easily justifiable(sp?)
No one is saying what he did was ok, but you all are taking things too far with these threats of physical violence on a public forum. So again, shut your mouth. If you want to talk **** do it via PM or AIM or some other way. You can just as easily be banned as him for talking the way you were.

laxincubus311

Monkey
Jan 7, 2004
East cost
lexx u have no idea abvout how i race, one time maybe u saw that, this last race i didnt even get there till 3 so dont act like u know, and wow i have specailized fotress gloves if ya really wanna start a fight. and if i wanna take 3 runs ill take 3 runs i dont see how its funny,

laxincubus311

Monkey
Jan 7, 2004
East cost
ya know what trying to start **** is stupid, im 6 fot 1 220 pounds and i have been boxing for a year now, plus im with 12 other gravity guys, so dont act like your gonna come beat me up and if u do try crap and have all these little threats u guys makes printed out so do what ya want

BurlySurly said:
No one is saying what he did was ok, but you all are taking things too far with these threats of physical violence on a public forum. So again, shut your mouth. If you want to talk **** do it via PM or AIM or some other way. You can just as easily be banned as him for talking the way you were.
point taken.

all in all, these "empty threats" (not just mine, but all of them) are made in hopes that they may someday rattle around in his empty skull. maybe, making him think again before he crosses the wrong person....

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
laxincubus311 said:
lexx u have no idea abvout how i race, one time maybe u saw that, this last race i didnt even get there till 3 so dont act like u know, and wow i have specailized fotress gloves if ya really wanna start a fight. and if i wanna take 3 runs ill take 3 runs i dont see how its funny,
I do think it's funny you told others to learn to ride and i've seen you go to the mountain for the weekend and take like 5 or 6 runs the whole time. That to me is funny. I'm happy you raced well last time :thumb: great, good for you. Bro I'm not starting a fight, trust me you'd easily beat me up :rolleyes:

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
laxincubus311 said:
ya know what trying to start **** is stupid, im 6 fot 1 220 pounds and i have been boxing for a year now, plus im with 12 other gravity guys, so dont act like your gonna come beat me up and if u do try crap and have all these little threats u guys makes printed out so do what ya want
Read the posts bro, never threatened you. i just said you seem to need a swift :nuts: to straighten you out. Don't get all macho.

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
laxincubus311 said:
wow. why dont YOU grow the fack up? how could someone do this shiat to other people SO MANY TIMES? kid you need to get your head out of grammer school and start livin in the real word. when you grow up, which you already should have done, seeing as how your 3 years older than me(yes im 14), noone will take your apologys seriously(oh wait! the already dont). learn to deal over the net or stay off of it. i am awestruck that you could do this 7 times and always ahve an excuse.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
laxincubus311 said:
aren't you gone yet?

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
SkaredShtles said:
Where the hell is that :retard: smiley.........

It could be put to very good use in this thread.

-S.S.-
Your the a...a....retard. yeah take that. :eviltongu
:stupid:

Status
Not open for further replies.