Quantcast

Sorry to the Oly area riders.

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
Bikesmith is no more existing. In a retail format anyway.:mumble: It was a little risky for me to try and open a shop when the original intension was a business more wholesale based. I had back lot garbage still to deal with related to my involvment in the great North West ServiceMaster debocal that I was hoping would not have an impact on the shop. However those issues, ServiceMaster Corp, and a crappy ass lawyer I trusted at one time have made it impossible for me to operate a retail shop for the next few years. :mumble: So I have closed the shop to the public to focus on putting these things behind me.:mumble: :mad:
If you just need some help tuning your ride. A part I may have that no one else has or can get, give me a jingel.
Joseph (Jody) Ott
PS if anyone needs a gift for someone I have an ebay store by the same name to clear stuff out.

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
I love depressing news during the holidays it make them Oh so fun ,I`am truely sorry Jody I hope one day you will beable to start up another good luck

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
thesacrifice said:
no!!!

do you have that Preston frame still?
The FR I sold to a guy in Cazicstan. I'm riding the Dirt Bag but can still get you a frame if you want. I'll try to find a new place to open in the spring if I can.

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
oly said:
Friggin layers. Is the the same laywer who used to live and ride here?
No. Mike is one of the good guys. He is a lawyer that protects copy rights. It's the other one you never met.

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
shocktower said:
I love depressing news during the holidays it make them Oh so fun ,I`am truely sorry Jody I hope one day you will beable to start up another good luck
Oh I got tons of bad news right now if you want more.