Quantcast

soul cycles

bagtagley

Monkey
Jun 18, 2002
VA
I have a buddy who's thinking about buying a frame from Soul Cycles. They're a new company out of Arizona. Does anybody have any experience with this company? The frame is the Titan, anybody familiar with this frame? It looks like a pretty nice frame and the price is right. What say you monkeys?

May 18, 2004
Seattle
Yeah, that looks like a great frame. Price is right. Theyu just have a whole different philosophy it sounds like. They're just trying to make a quality bike and sell em for real cheap for the benefit of the rider. They're too new to know how well they hold up. Good parts kits though. For 195 they throw in a bottom bracket and a seat post.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Im actually sponsored by them, have my frame coming soon. They told me it is shipped out today or tomorrow. So, if you want I'll get some actual pics/reviews up when I get it. The guys are really cool there and seem like they're actual riders who feel that not everybody can afford super expensive hardtails. The geometry looks like it is comparable to an Imperial. I cant wait to get mine. :D

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
I am waiting for the 05 model, right now the 04's are discounted to $195 shipped. A few tweaks are coming to the 05's, ISCG mounts and a few other small things but basically the same frame.

Konabiker7

Chimp
Nov 9, 2003
mplutodh1 said:
I am waiting for the 05 model, right now the 04's are discounted to $195 shipped. A few tweaks are coming to the 05's, ISCG mounts and a few other small things but basically the same frame.
same, i got a level 2 sponsorship from them and it is going to kick ass.
I am also waiting for the 05's to come out because this is the first year of production and I am hoping that the 05's (which come out to the public in September I believe) will fix all of the lil kinks in the frame.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Used titan frame here on RM Im sponsored by them too, i dont have one of the bikes yet but ihopefully will soon. All the guys over there are super cool and i have ridden with someone with a titan and i think he really liked it, though he was having a hard time moving from a full suspension to a hardtail.
________
Live sex

Last edited:

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
so, where are the frames made? I dig the SS/urban bike they have. the hardline, I believe?

oh, and the prices are damn right!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Sponsored Soul Cycles rider here as well. :) The whole gang at S.C. is very cool and more than happy to answer any questions I throw at them!! I'm also waiting on an '05 Titan!! Mmmm....urban goodness!! :sneaky: