Quantcast

Soul Cylcles SS Sex

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
your cain line is off looks liek ot me.

i have some SS cogs that will work better.

$10

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
looks like its riding off to the right against the cog.

i ran HG gogs and would get some poping and would have to

run my chain tight to keep it on.

now i have a bmx chain and a rear ss cog and loose is no problem.

Feb 20, 2004
Oklahoma
I love mine. I bought a Gusset SS conversion kit ( like the look of the spacers. It came with two cogs and the proper spacers. The cog did not work with my MTB chain. It seemed like it was spaced for a BMX chain. Since i did not want to buy a new chainwheel I just put the old cog on and it has worked quite well. When it is time for new cranks I will go with a micro drive and BMX chain setup though.

BTW it does look like your chainline is pretty off from this pic:

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
looks like its riding off to the right against the cog.
I concur. I think he can probably re-arange the spacers for the time being since he doesnt (ever) have any money for cogs. The kid needs to get a real chain that lasts for more than one mile before he does anything though.

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
I concur. I think he can probably re-arange the spacers for the time being since he doesnt (ever) have any money for cogs. The kid needs to get a real chain that lasts for more than one mile before he does anything though.
yea I see what your talking about, 1 more spacer to right was just too much, so i just need to realign it with the small spacer, and it should be fine. Yea I do need to get a REAL chain opposed to the invisible ones I normally ride with:biggrin: yea I'm perpetually poor, but a new chain is in order i just need to go pick it up