Quantcast

***Sounds like a case of the Mondays GMT***

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Bunch of amazon.com **** we ordered late last week is piling in. Hoorah.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
where's the job? congrats, btdub
EMD Millipore up in Jaffrey, NH. Cuts my commute in half, more vaca time, better benefits, practically guaranteed annual bonuses, and a 5%ish salary increase.....which will seem more like 25% after living with a 20% pay cut the past year.

Whatcha getting?
Picked up a RocketBallz Stage 2 driver, 3 and 5 woods. Contemplating what irons I want to get as well.

clubs.jpg

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
The grilled Serrano peppers were extra hot today at the taco stand. Now I'm in a food coma and thinking about all the trails I'll be building in 3 hours.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
EMD Millipore up in Jaffrey, NH. Cuts my commute in half, more vaca time, better benefits, practically guaranteed annual bonuses, and a 5%ish salary increase.....which will seem more like 25% after living with a 20% pay cut the past year.

Picked up a RocketBallz Stage 2 driver, 3 and 5 woods. Contemplating what irons I want to get as well.

View attachment 113844
1. Congrats on the job.
2. rocketBallz ... snicker!

q: how did you break your arm playing golf?
a: I fell off the ball washer!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Nice! I have a friend who works at another EMD milli in bedford.
My previous company shared a building with that facility until they moved right next door.

want to go to plattekill this weekend?
1) I no longer haz a DH bike
2) I have an all-day b-day party to attend Sat for the GF's coworker.....luckily it starts at Harpoonfest, so I can't complain